Instagram... I hate it!

So some of you may know what I'm going to be talking about in this post... Others may not....

I have been taking photos with my DSLR for over a year now and recently decided to try uploading them to my Instagram...

Although I hate the app, I only wanted to share these photos since I don't have a facebook and a bunch of my friends would def like to see the ones I've taken.

So along the way I've tried the various apps to convert/shrink/whatever to get these photos to fit properly in the format in which IG uses...

I've explored adjusting the resolution manually which sometimes yields better results as I can get it down to the exact measure without losing anything..

Is there anything else I can do? besides cropping my photos to fit the box they limit us to???

Am I fighting a losing battle??? should I give up??

I know a few of your photographers are out there.... Any help would be great

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

What if you transferred all of the images to your computer and then placed them on the DCIM folder on your phone. If you did that wouldn't they automatically convert when you upload to instagram?

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

I have Android and use Photosquarer

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

SO no.... basically all it does if you go straight to IG with a photo that way is it cuts out most of the image outside it's square border... wish it worked though

What if you transferred all of the images to your computer and then placed them on the DCIM folder on your phone. If you did that wouldn't they automatically convert when you upload to instagram?

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

Thanks! I'll test it out but I bet it is the same as InstaPic or Instasizer or PhotoGrid ... worth a shot though

basically these types of apps allow you to "zoom in" to the photo so you can manually pick how much of your photo is left out OR shrinking the FCK out of it to fit in the square... I've seen some long exposure shots that seems to be whole photos from a DSLR but I could be wrong and they were cropped like hell too

I have Android and use Photosquarer

I use SquareIt, but since my pics aren't taken with a bad ass camera I don't know how much of the quality is lost.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

yea unfortunately I haven't been able to find a solution for months now.... and messaging IG users who pot their DSLR photos isn't giving me much help as they don't answer... maybe they fear sharing their secrets...lol

I use SquareIt, but since my pics aren't taken with a bad ass camera I don't know how much of the quality is lost.

Yeah PhotoSquarer just shrinks it.

Yeah resizing on computer, transferring to phone then uploading seems the only way

Googling it actually brings up a lot of articles on how people feel its cheating lol. Funny how people make up stupid "rules".

Are you on Android or iPhone?

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Instagram is a mobile phone app bro lol. You are just commenting like a cool guy on something you don't even know and isn't as serious as you think it is

2015 Mazda 6

Archived