Instagram... I hate it!

thanks for that n8 .... lol ... My gf is the reason I have one, she wants to tag me in photos of us and crap like that...

I don't have Facebook because of job searches and the sort.... there are a few companies that I've interviewed for that ask for your URL, if you claim you don't have one and they have the resources to search Facebook's database, i.e. pay them for info then that could ruin my chances... plus I don't need it for anything

ok... anything to offer on the topic at hand dollar?? if not thank you for your input so far, but no more pls

That was no joke.

I think by "hate" he means hes frustrated and needs help trying to upload properly.

Then "frustrated" would been better word to use.hate is a strong word how you use it.

Well just do Facebook easier to load pics on.you can add people you want delete things you don't want.same as instagram.why you don't have one is up to you.since instgram not working out.

Im a man I dont instagram

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Lol same reason I don't that and I do infosec so I realize the reward isnt worth the risk

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

wish I was in infosec... it's def a growing community now and it's only gonna get bigger with cloud driven devices...

Lol same reason I don't that and I do infosec so I realize the reward isnt worth the risk

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

Never too late to start youll have more expwrience than you realize.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I have to look into what I need to get certs for.... never really researched it since the market was getting so flooded with "techs/IT professionals"...

Never too late to start youll have more expwrience than you realize.

If you have an iphone you put the pictures on your phone, then use square ready and you should be good

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

lol

I love instagram because them bitchez be likin all on ma pics

Archived