FordRanger Posted January 29, 2014 Report Posted January 29, 2014 Must hear this van, I want a demo of this. I'm in the Perris area man! 2000 Ford Ranger XLT Ext Cab Pioneer AVH-P23000 Kicker 6x8s (2)Kicker CVX 15's (1) RE Audio XT4000DE V3 MonoBlock Amp Kicker 1/0 Gauge Wiring Kit
Kyblack76 Posted January 29, 2014 Report Posted January 29, 2014 FUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu sick sick sick sick... nice job. Thanks for the chat last night kid. Dont make fun of my testing grounds... its the only place i can go, and not alert the po po ...... Also, invoice me for some of your bat terms, ill take em Stay gold kid. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
CNF Kevosinn Posted January 29, 2014 Author Report Posted January 29, 2014 Thanks guys! Got some sexy new battery terminals going on the van and the truck! *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
Kyblack76 Posted January 29, 2014 Report Posted January 29, 2014 Thought those were mine!?!?! Sad face. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
CNF Kevosinn Posted January 29, 2014 Author Report Posted January 29, 2014 Thought those were mine!?!?! Sad face. Shhhhh I'm making yours extra special lol *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
Leo1103 Posted January 29, 2014 Report Posted January 29, 2014 Thought those were mine!?!?! Sad face. Shhhhh I'm making yours extra special lol I'll buy you a six pack if you draw a penis on them lol 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
Kyblack76 Posted January 29, 2014 Report Posted January 29, 2014 LOL!! Meh, I'll take it. Lol. GFY Leo. For a sixer, he may just do it. Lol. Edit- hard positve Flacid- negative ??? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
scooter99 Posted January 29, 2014 Report Posted January 29, 2014 LOL!! Meh, I'll take it. Lol. GFY Leo. For a sixer, he may just do it. Lol. Edit- hard positve Flacid- negative ??? I'll happily pitch in for this! I'll pay for 3 Leo pays for 3! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
CNF Kevosinn Posted January 29, 2014 Author Report Posted January 29, 2014 I had other plans....lol *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
Leo1103 Posted January 29, 2014 Report Posted January 29, 2014 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.