Chris Hammer Posted August 1, 2013 Author Report Posted August 1, 2013 Thanks man. Just ordered a new (way old) amp off ebay. Reference 300 for the 6 5.25" Tangbands so I'm already starting on it. Tomorrow my bike should be sold Im taking about 250$ of that and ordering the subs and some abs. I want to be done in about 2 weeks hopefully if fund permit. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Trey_Dog650 Posted August 1, 2013 Report Posted August 1, 2013 I saw. That's gonna be sick. Pretty excited to see this 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Chris Hammer Posted August 1, 2013 Author Report Posted August 1, 2013 I saw. That's gonna be sick. Pretty excited to see this Thanks man. Cool someone is watching. Ill probably update my build log with it all once I start actually worrking on enclosure and stuff. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Hellbilly429 Posted August 1, 2013 Report Posted August 1, 2013 You better post it this time, no more of that hiding shit business again, lol 2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback (build in progress) NVX Sound Deadener (Front Doors) Stinger FAST Rings Stock Electrical SSA Evil 6.5's Front Speakers Stock rear speakers MB Quart ONX4.80 speaker amp Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp DC Level 4 12" D1 @ 2-ohm Box In Design Stage Stock RadioMy Build Log
Chris Hammer Posted August 1, 2013 Author Report Posted August 1, 2013 LOL i didnt hide anything just didnt go full picture whore. This time all will be in pictures. might be getting kicks from a member on here too. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Hellbilly429 Posted August 1, 2013 Report Posted August 1, 2013 Alright, full picture whore this time tho, cause it's totally unique and I like to see the build process. Getting some kicks made or someone else's kicks they had? 2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback (build in progress) NVX Sound Deadener (Front Doors) Stinger FAST Rings Stock Electrical SSA Evil 6.5's Front Speakers Stock rear speakers MB Quart ONX4.80 speaker amp Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp DC Level 4 12" D1 @ 2-ohm Box In Design Stage Stock RadioMy Build Log
Chris Hammer Posted August 1, 2013 Author Report Posted August 1, 2013 member onhere. He is going back to stock kick panels so we are trading. Cash on my end for his nice kicks. He has a 4th order wall in a Colorado. Blue splatter paint. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Chris Hammer Posted August 1, 2013 Author Report Posted August 1, 2013 Although the ABS idea sounded cool, Hunter said he would help me with glassing and then I will probably get more airspace out of the complicated area under my seats. So the enclosure will be glassed. It hasn't stopped the fascination with doing something with ABS...so maybe I will get a amp rack together out of abs and use fans for cooling or something...like a amp box. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
HunterJohnson Posted August 1, 2013 Report Posted August 1, 2013 Time to put in work! Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
Chris Hammer Posted August 1, 2013 Author Report Posted August 1, 2013 Yeah man. Ordered the little subs and aeroport, amp should be here too next week. I will text you to work out a day for me to come down..I am pretty busy except for weekends. I'm going to see about spacing the rear seats up..not alot but maybe .5" to get a little extra room....also have to pull the current setup and wiring etc out of the way since my stuff is all under seat currently. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.