Comp/shows in the Raleigh, NC area??

Brandonbkd

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I recently acquired a termlab and im from alamance county, im looking into what I would need to do to start hosting SPl events myself, join my FB group for constant updates about when I hope to start hosting events, share it with all of your friends also, the more interest the more likely it will happen.

https://www.facebook.com/CentralNCBassheads

My Youtube Channel

Trying to guess the SPL of a system with out a meter is like trying to guess how much air pressure is in a compressor tank just by letting some of the air out.

...Seems like 90 psi...

I recently acquired a termlab and im from alamance county, im looking into what I would need to do to start hosting SPl events myself, join my FB group for constant updates about when I hope to start hosting events, share it with all of your friends also, the more interest the more likely it will happen.

https://www.facebook.com/CentralNCBassheads

If you're interested in hosting events I would love to help you. I've been a competitor since 1999 and have won 2 Nspl titles. I know a great deal about the rules in Nspl and DB Drag. If you want pm me and we can talk. I'm in Guilford county so we are very close by.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

I'd love to help host an event...but I'd hate to host one and no one show up. I only know of seriously maybe 3 or 4 people here who have decent setups and would wanna go. Seems like Raleigh is straight up dry of bass heads even though it is the state capital and all lol

FI BL18 Build Log: CLICK HERE!!

2003 Explorer Sport:

FI BL18

SoundQubed 2200 at 0.7ohm

Pioneer DEH-2500UI

Pioneer 6 x 8s

Rockford Fosgate 6 x 9s

5 ft^3 box at 35hz

Lots of Mega Mat

SkyHighCarAudio_zpse6b4e501.png3abb2365-8d29-422d-a446-efa7a74b8dba_zps70e62980.jpgFILogo_zps400b37c1.jpg

Both of you like the page on facebook and post a status on the page saying your name on here, we will talk from there, I'm open to help from everyone who wants to take it seriously, the more people we can get serious about this the more people we can get to show up.

My Youtube Channel

Trying to guess the SPL of a system with out a meter is like trying to guess how much air pressure is in a compressor tank just by letting some of the air out.

...Seems like 90 psi...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, also in the Raleigh area and I'm down to help get some people together and hopefully something going.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

I'm about an hour outside of raleigh and I plan to compete in nspl next season. I would not mind competing in some other events though

Whenever I finally get done with my blazer I'd most likely make it, everytime I'm in Raleigh i look for other bass heads, haven't seen/heard any!

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

I doubt mine and Brandonbkd's will be anywhere as loud as yalls setups just by the looks of it haha. But I would be great to get pointers and ideas for future projects

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire