Second Skin Audio

Will the SMD fit

With what you have i would just turn the subs around, fire into the cabin and seal off around edges. You would be surprised how loud a trunk car can get when you do that.

With what you have i would just turn the subs around, fire into the cabin and seal off around edges. You would be surprised how loud a trunk car can get when you do that.

^ this

I am running a single 12 in mine and it does 143.1

it'll be a lot cleaner too because the zx2 is so simple when it comes to the interior. without sound deadener I had almost zero rattle

Thank you and As far as the bass gain I usually never turn it up I keep it as far counter clockwise as it will go I just turned it up for that one video because my old sound system I had a crunch amp that I would have the bass gain up to almost distorted levels with my old subs but that's not something I need to do anymore

so you always have the gain at minimum? why?

have it set correctly with a dd-1 or oscope and leave it alone.

ignore that this is in italics bold..fug mobile sometimes. Dude just get a fi or aa woofee available that fits the available rms you will have. Figure out your electrical then the largest amp you can run on given electrical...then a quality sub that can meet the demand. Then build an enclosure to specs and be happy

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I'm gonna give this a try when I get back from Texas

2003 Mercury Grand Marquis LS (CVB 25th Chapter)

Alpine Head Unit

stock 6x9's

Powerbass ASA 1500.1Dx

FC 1200 krank-it up battery

HC 800 Kinetik battery

Orion HCCA 12.4 in slot ported box wired down to 2 ohms

Audiopipe 1/0 gauge wire

Rockford fosgate ring terminals

Subscribe to the Youtube page

http://www.youtube.com/user/TManMusicPage

Archived