More cheap fibergalss brushes

Jessica

edit:

got an email from this place and turns out it is not a 24 pack, they didn't say how many brushes are in the pack but they are refunding my money. So i guess don't buy these.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000Y83ZJ6/ref=pe_385040_30332200_pe_309540_26725410_item

24 brushes for $4.99, shipping is $3.99, but if you order more than one the shipping only goes up $2 per set.

I just ordered 2 sets, so 48 brushes and paid 15.97 which is $.33 a brush.

edit:

i tried putting 10 in the cart it was $10.99 shipping.

deff good find, they sell those brushes at lowes for like 35 cents a piece tho im pretty sure, and no shipping...at least the lowes in my town, Sanford,nc

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

deff good find, they sell those brushes at lowes for like 35 cents a piece tho im pretty sure, and no shipping...at least the lowes in my town, Sanford,nc

Thats a damn good price too, walmart sells these for $1 a piece.

I just always buy them from Harbor Freight now. 36 2" is like 9 bucks, and 36 1" is like 7 bucks. That's the normal price, and I don't have to pay shipping b/c there is a location on my way home from work.

Archived