Dwn4BassAlan Posted September 30, 2013 Report Posted September 30, 2013 oh theyre dead, theyre sooooo dead Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
Dwn4BassAlan Posted September 30, 2013 Report Posted September 30, 2013 THEYRE SO DONE, THEY'RE BEYOND DEAD, GOOD I HATE GRETCHENS FACE Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
ROLEXrifleman Posted September 30, 2013 Report Posted September 30, 2013 Your gonna need a bigger knife Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
ROLEXrifleman Posted September 30, 2013 Report Posted September 30, 2013 I hope Walt rapes him and makes her watch Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
audiolamb6 Posted September 30, 2013 Report Posted September 30, 2013 no he's gonna use them to get the money to his kids
ROLEXrifleman Posted September 30, 2013 Report Posted September 30, 2013 You won that one! Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
ROLEXrifleman Posted September 30, 2013 Report Posted September 30, 2013 Kids with laser pointers Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
ROLEXrifleman Posted September 30, 2013 Report Posted September 30, 2013 Even better skinny pete and badger!!! Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
ROLEXrifleman Posted September 30, 2013 Report Posted September 30, 2013 That was a sweet fade to the diner scene Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.