FCsteve Posted February 25, 2008 Report Posted February 25, 2008 assman you sound like a kidnapper =P i bet it was hard to tear that all apart. 610EUROs
moh.vze.com Posted February 25, 2008 Report Posted February 25, 2008 Can you fill me in on what happened please? DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs
assman Posted February 25, 2008 Author Report Posted February 25, 2008 Can you fill me in on what happened please? Not much really,just poking fun at all the haters on youtube.They always say that Steve's bass is better then mine.The truck is going to be my daily driver and im going to use my van for competions. Assman IdustriesFear The DuckTeam Notoriously Loud Mafia
Aaron813 Posted February 25, 2008 Report Posted February 25, 2008 I thought that you were going to do like 30 10s
assman Posted February 25, 2008 Author Report Posted February 25, 2008 ^^^in the van Assman IdustriesFear The DuckTeam Notoriously Loud Mafia
Aaron813 Posted February 25, 2008 Report Posted February 25, 2008 ^^^in the vanOk gotcha when are you going to start that build so i can tune into it
assman Posted February 25, 2008 Author Report Posted February 25, 2008 probally around 2 weeks Assman IdustriesFear The DuckTeam Notoriously Loud Mafia
DeepHittersMagazine Posted February 25, 2008 Report Posted February 25, 2008 Randy, I want to address something to you. From what I've been reading around youtube and other forums, people have been saying stupid ass shit to you but what's worse is that you are paying mind to them. 98.5% of those guys can't get a vehicle to sound like that regardless of you having 20 subs or 1 sub. I've had guys email me saying dumb shit like Steve's hit harder or Bob's truck will blow me out the water or your truck's lows are crazier than mine. You probably got mad and rip it out to satisfy them bitches.. Learn to build a wall around the hate. I guarantee you that if you showed up to an event, guys like you, steve, tommy, frankie, pipo, bob perillo and may I include myself in this impressive list would shut down a show any day of the week over them dudes that have fart machine doing over 180 or SQ guys that love their (2) 12" and coaxials. All it is "Hate" and be bigger as if you was 50 cent or JZ looking down at all the other rappers. I'm not saying to be an ass but know your role and know you worked hard at what you did. I love when people try to snap on me, I either ignore them or if they are close to me, I invite them to a show to battle to see who got what. Talk is cheap especially over the internet, 90% talk tough but don't do shit when the time comes to get down with the hand. Long lecture but hope you cheer up DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
n8ball2013 Posted February 25, 2008 Report Posted February 25, 2008 randy i gotta ask how you did that multipart baffle. just frame it and brace it with 2x3 or 2x4s? I dont think im going to be able to lift a once piece baffle in the car let alone fit it in one. Hooke a brotha up!!! THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.