assman Posted February 25, 2008 Author Report Posted February 25, 2008 Deephitters i'm not tearing it out becuase of the haters,i just made the video to poke fun at them.I want them to feel like they won.I like talking trash back the the kids that hate.I have noticed tho more then half the people talking trash dont even have any videos of there own.My attention is onwards to my asstro van,ive always wanted one and now that i have it its going to be my new comp vehicle.Out of the names you named,i've tied Tommy before i beat Pipo and well never have a chance against Bob but ive been going against him ever since i started competing.Frankie and Steve ive never went up against. Assman IdustriesFear The DuckTeam Notoriously Loud Mafia
assman Posted February 25, 2008 Author Report Posted February 25, 2008 randy i gotta ask how you did that multipart baffle. just frame it and brace it with 2x3 or 2x4s? I dont think im going to be able to lift a once piece baffle in the car let alone fit it in one. Hooke a brotha up!!! I pieced the baffle to.In the picture you can see i had a 2x3 between every sub.I just butted the baffle where ever a 2x3 was,i was able to do my baffles in 2 pieces one was like 4 foot and the other was around 3 foot.I also had allthread going from one side to the other. Assman IdustriesFear The DuckTeam Notoriously Loud Mafia
DeepHittersMagazine Posted February 25, 2008 Report Posted February 25, 2008 Deephitters i'm not tearing it out becuase of the haters,i just made the video to poke fun at them.I want them to feel like they won.I like talking trash back the the kids that hate.I have noticed tho more then half the people talking trash dont even have any videos of there own.My attention is onwards to my asstro van,ive always wanted one and now that i have it its going to be my new comp vehicle.Out of the names you named,i've tied Tommy before i beat Pipo and well never have a chance against Bob but ive been going against him ever since i started competing.Frankie and Steve ive never went up against. Don't worry about numbers, you had a true groundpounder. Out of the list I gave you, I would probably lose to all of them by numbers but overall is a different story. It's all in the preference of the spectator's choice. Some like low bass, others like tight bass, others like the combination of bass and vocals. Do what pleases you. Another thing is when people talk about you then you know you still on top of your game but when they stop then you know you are an old folk story. DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
moh.vze.com Posted February 25, 2008 Report Posted February 25, 2008 Talk is cheap especially over the internet, 90% talk tough but don't do shit when the time comes to get down with the hand. Word. DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs
Charger Posted February 27, 2008 Report Posted February 27, 2008 Randy I left you a youtube comment that pretty much sums up what I feel! It's weird as hell hearing your voice, I didn't expect it to sound like that but I've never been to the USA so I didn't know what to expect. I watched this system be built from day one, back in the days of the Termpro forums and even watched it changeover from grey to yellow form. It's quite a weird experience seeing it all ripped out now but I'm also excited to see your next system, I'm sure it's gunna be crazy! Previous 150+ daily rides: Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470 2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4 x American Bass HD18 walled SMD - System of The Month August 2008 My Youtube Videos
Chode69 Posted March 1, 2008 Report Posted March 1, 2008 randy you monotonic motherfucker.... NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
assman Posted March 1, 2008 Author Report Posted March 1, 2008 randy you monotonic motherfucker.... There is no bashing members,i ban you.LOL WTF is monotonic Assman IdustriesFear The DuckTeam Notoriously Loud Mafia
Chode69 Posted March 1, 2008 Report Posted March 1, 2008 There is no bashing members,i ban you.LOL WTF is monotonic joo ban meh?? mono-one tone- sound your voice is so expressionless in that vid. monotone means 1 tone NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
assman Posted March 1, 2008 Author Report Posted March 1, 2008 What frequency am i? Assman IdustriesFear The DuckTeam Notoriously Loud Mafia
E a r t h Posted March 1, 2008 Report Posted March 1, 2008 randy you monotonic motherfucker....As soon as you said that I thought of Ben Stein like in ben steins money
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.