Sonic Electronix

reviews over all thoughts and opinions looks nasty. also what ever happend to fis btl n3s and such they dont seem to sell them anymore

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

All my opinion. But, what do i know.......

MMMmmmm MMMMmm MMMmmmmmm

IMG_2196_zpsa8e0cfc3.jpg\

IMG_2203_zpsd4eeea1a.jpg

IMG_2202_zps5ec12d34.jpg

IMG_2200_zps4ba5169d.jpg

My opinion ?

Ti basket is the best basket out right now, for the big boys.

4" coil, Nuff said....... Monster surround. Heavy power, can take gobs, hell, clipped power and its fine.

Get it FULLY loaded. No other option.

One of the best sounding, daily get LOUD pounders out.

once again... just my opinion.....

I bought 2 fully loaded. can't wait to get them in a box.

whats the space spider for? this may be the woofer i get really sexy i really wana run a single sub set up and i think this is gona be the one / what are you guys running for an enclosure as well as what are you tuned to

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

whats the space spider for? this may be the woofer i get really sexy i really wana run a single sub set up and i think this is gona be the one / what are you guys running for an enclosure as well as what are you tuned to

You have a pm...

I'm running 4 on 2 bc5500s and they laugh at that power. I've been beating on em for almost a year and haven't got em stinky yet. Their low end monsters that get loud and sound great doing it! KyLar96 I'm jealous my spider spacers don't have Fi etched on em, I have the silver Ti baskets not the black, and that carbon fiber cone is sexy as hell they didn't have that option when I got mine :(

Edit: dust cap not cone

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/

with the 2 options it adds about 70 to the order im kinda on a budget are the cooling option something in the motor or is it something you could add to a recone later

Cooling option is machined into the motor. You could add a spider spacer to a recone but it'd be cheaper to just get off the bat.

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/

Archived