Sonic Electronix

okay.. i know everyone has a method of installing this.. and i was thinking of sealing the inside of my focus with this.. cause it does rattle a lot... i was thinking about getting several kits, and installing it in my hatch door, and around the spare tire spot, and done where the back seat was/is.. and then popping off all the beuty pannels and sealing those.. that will prevent the whole back of my car from rattleing correct or no?

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

okay.. i know everyone has a method of installing this.. and i was thinking of sealing the inside of my focus with this.. cause it does rattle a lot... i was thinking about getting several kits, and installing it in my hatch door, and around the spare tire spot, and done where the back seat was/is.. and then popping off all the beuty pannels and sealing those.. that will prevent the whole back of my car from rattleing correct or no?

it will help alot, thats for sure

look into hushmat tho, thats what i ordered and you can get it for cheap on ebay... plus there is little to no prep required for it im told

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I like to first clean up the area pretty good with some rubbing alcohol or something of that nature, then cut the pieces you need and sticking them right on. Then i use a heat gun and a roller to make sure it sticks on there great and roll out any air bubbles. pretty basic for the most part bro, youll figure it out.

Deadener wont stop all the rattles in your car but it will definitely help out a ton. Also a quick trick ive used in the past is to fill areas with polyfil, like i stuffed my rear deck with polyfill and then installed the dynamat. And i also filled my rear deck with polyfill before lining it with dynamat.

Too Much Stuff to list .

yeah rollin it out is what makes it labor intensive, and also X2 on the polyfill, or insulation, anything to fill the large voids in the cars metal shell, it really does make a difference...

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Archived