I Wanna

Chicken

Lay Frame on 30's

Your fucking chicken <_< im supprized you havent already done that ! ! ! But im sure if you asked him hed be like i wish i had 8 18s ! :lol: by the end of the year there will be another truck laying frame on 30s i bet money there wont be another truck like the hooptie
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

that trucks nice, i wonder how far from hood that tire is when layed out.

prolly close to touching it, thats a hole lot of rim to fit under the truck.... looks sick tho, to much chrome for me tho... i like chrom rims but with some black on them

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I guess im gunna have to wait till I get home to watch this... youtube is blocked on the school network... is it that avalanche that there was pics of a while back? that thing was freakin sweet.

Yea that shit looks tight ass fuck , I wouldnt do it :lol: but that shit is tight !!!

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived