This is awkward, dude went to prison.

Get in contact with him and ask what he wants done with them. You can send letters / schedule meetings right?

No money was going to be changing hands. I was fixing the glass on his Note 2, and the digitizer ribbon tore, making a portion of the touchscreen non funtional. As I like to be a stand up guy, I left it open to him on how to square up, and the box is what he wanted.

Again, this is not a what do I do situation. I just found it funny that a guy who more than likely knew he was going to jail for a good amount of time, just handded off nearly $800 in woofers to a guy, just before he went in. From what I am hearing now, via my wife, he has told his mom to sell all his stuff. So I may be buying them, and some other stuff, and helping sell all the others. Guy had a storage locker fulll of audio from over the years.

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

I dig your thinking here my man. I haven't been to prison but I have near 4 years deployed and the mentality can be the same.

He is going to be thinking about those subs the whole time he is locked up. Sounds trivial but they are going to help him see the light at the end of the tunnel and he is going to dream about how they are going to sound when he gets home.

If he is local I would go let him know that they will be waiting for him when he gets out. You would have a life long compadre.

give his mom a letter for him asking what he wants to happen . he can mail u back. possesion with intent is a lame charge to go to jail for. it just means he got caught with more drugs than they say is a personal amount which is stupidly low.

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

Archived