Gingeriffik Posted August 12, 2013 Report Posted August 12, 2013 This has left me scratching my head, LOL. I was going to be building a box for a guy. I have been aquainted with him before and my wife works with his mom. A couple weeks ago, he asked me if I could buid him a box for his 2 12" W7's. I asked if he had one handy for measurements, and he told me to just come and get them both, so I did. What I didn't know was that he was awaiting sentencing on a possesion with intent charge. Well, that was on Wed. last week and come to find out, he is going to be locked up for 2-4 years. So now I have these subs in my basement, that I guess I will just have to be storage for a while. Thought it was just a funny situation. <>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10 2 - JBL W15Gti 2 - JBL BP1200.1 Knu 1/0 Wiring Kenwood KIV-BT901 Kenwood/Garmin Nav.
n8ball2013 Posted August 12, 2013 Report Posted August 12, 2013 Tell him youll slip a hundo in his commissary for em THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Lbox88 Posted August 12, 2013 Report Posted August 12, 2013 Or get in contact with him and find someone you can take them to for him? UBL | Build Log
Airborne Posted August 12, 2013 Report Posted August 12, 2013 send the subs to the jail! The CO's would fuckin flip!lol
smashedz28 Posted August 12, 2013 Report Posted August 12, 2013 Get in contact with him. Ask if he needs some money for em or give them to his mom. If not in 2-4 years he's gonna be looking for you and his subs
Purplehaze Posted August 12, 2013 Report Posted August 12, 2013 Tell him youll slip a hundo in his commissary for em This is it. I bet he would much rather have money on his books than subs in your basement. I'd ask him anyway. Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
nadcicle Posted August 12, 2013 Report Posted August 12, 2013 The guy is already having a bad enough time. I'd say if he's already paid you for the box then consider services rendered and return the equipment to his mother. Otherwise, ask for payment from his mother and have pics and everything taken and save them somewhere so that in the event anything happens you have a backup. I know you didn't tell his back story as to why he was in prison, but some people just have bad luck. It's not good to kick people while they're down. All that being said, I've never been in cuffs before and depending on the situation as to why he's in prison and how he obtained subs. I am quick to change my decision.
Gingeriffik Posted August 12, 2013 Author Report Posted August 12, 2013 Get in contact with him. Ask if he needs some money for em or give them to his mom. If not in 2-4 years he's gonna be looking for you and his subs He won't have to look hard for me, I'm not going anywhere, LOL. Plus he and I know one another. This wasn't a "O gosh, what do I do", Just a funny situation. I didn't know he was possibly facing prison time, and have no issue holding onto them for him. Not going to bug his mother either, her son just got sent to prison, going through enough already. I'll give it some time, and then look into what she want's done. <>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10 2 - JBL W15Gti 2 - JBL BP1200.1 Knu 1/0 Wiring Kenwood KIV-BT901 Kenwood/Garmin Nav.
Karkov Posted August 12, 2013 Report Posted August 12, 2013 Keep em he wont remember or care in 2-4 years, he will be looking to start his life over and won't have money to finish that project anyways, he will have more important things on his mind. 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
hayabusa boi Posted August 12, 2013 Report Posted August 12, 2013 if he paid you already and you built it, give everything to his mom. if he paid you and you havent built it, either return the money and subs or build it and return it to his mom. If he didnt pay you, just return the subs to his mom. that way it wont be any crap down the road when he gets out. 2006 Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R Limited Edition 2006 Dodge Charger SXT Kenwood Excelon KDC - X692 Factory Boston Acustics System upgrade (7 speaker system) 2010 Chevy Tahoe LS Pioneer AVIC - Z130 Audiopipe AP-2004 Audiopipe AP-15001D (2 pair) Boston Acoustics PRO60SE 6.5 - changed to Polk Audio MM6501 (2) Planet Audio BB215D - changed to Lanzar Opit 1533d for now FREEBIES
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.