Little Sister stole and wrecked my car

I think people were under the impression that she was getting away with it with practically no consequences and sticking you and your mom with the bill and eventually paying it back.

At least that's how I had been reading it unless I missed you saying that earlier?

X2, I think people were misunderstanding and thought that she just signed an IOU note to your mom.

Sucks a lot man, hopefully all works out

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

I have to ask: What would going to juvie teach? She would go in, live under a strict schedule/rules for a few weeks, then get out. Plus missing school outside of that. And having that on your record (maybe?) wouldn't be very good either.

However, I don't think it would be unreasonable for her to work a year or two to pay off the damages.

update:

no doubt in my mind she is isn't going to pay for it, it really goes to my mother.....

my mom paid the car off,,, and our car is written off my sister signed a written contract saying that she will pay back for what she has done....

its kinda of pathetic how you guys said claim theft on her lock her up and shit.

im sorry but I wouldn't want my little 15 year old sister locked up in jail and lose my sibling relationship over some money...

family before that imo...

LOL, a 15 yo agreed to pay it all off. Yeah fucking right, chick just got a free pass, while fucking her mother in the process. I have no sympathy OP, you guys are encouraging her by letting her off so easy.

Also, IMO, if your sis really cared that much (and your bond was that strong) why would she do this in the FIRST PLACE MAN! My sis wouldn't even consider borrowing my car without asking me.

update:

no doubt in my mind she is isn't going to pay for it, it really goes to my mother.....

its kinda of pathetic how you guys said claim theft on her lock her up and shit.

im sorry but I wouldn't want my little 15 year old sister locked up in jail and lose my sibling relationship over some money...

family before that imo...

no, whats PATHETIC is this statement. the kids not a goddamn baby. she was mature enough to take the car, shes mature enough to pay the price.

you said earlier "we couldnt do that to her" (referring to leaving her locked up). YOU didnt. she did.

how long do you think its realistically going to take a 15 yr old to pay for a, what, 13k car? 5 years? 10?

lol calling us pathetic when you just pulled the most bitch move you coulda done here.

Call us pathetic for our opinions? I side with these folks ^^ I don't care if you didn't ask for our opinions or not, you knew you were gonna get them when posting this incident online. Coming back and doing some name calling because you disagree is fucking low

"no doubt in my mind she is isn't going to pay for it" WTF are you trying to say?!?! and it's already edited.....FML

You may feel you have a strong bond but i doubt she feels the same way by STEALING your ride. Of course she prolly knew that no matter what happened you were gonna let it all slide just like you did. You wont get more than a couple hundred from her tops.

she is arrested and has a written agreement with the court to pay for the court. I never said at one point in this forum that I will let it slide obviously it was big mistake and she has to pay for the car and what she has done.

she has to pay 25k +

she cant get her license now till shes 21

her insurance will be horrible then

now has a record at 15

lost her scholarship to play with the us national soccer team

a lot of community service

if she doesn't pay its not my problem she has signed to the court.

what else you guys want me to do. beat my own sister to death seems like that's first thing that I should have done according to you guys. smh

a written agreement with a 15 year old huh? let us know how that works for you.

or did you mean she has a written agreement with the court to pay for the damage?

Damn man that sucks big time glad shes ok but at the same time i wouldnt of bailed my sister out if she did that sorry to hear though

Should have left her in jail.

this

!00% this. Your not only out the money for your ride you gotta pay for the car she hit. I dont care if was my brother or even my own kids shit would hit the fan at full force.

I disagree on this. She thought it was a good idea to steal a car. Shes going to be left in jail surrounded by real criminals which are not always the best people to influence kids.. A lot of times kids/young adults will go to jail for something minor and come out thinking they're badasses and start doing worse things landing them back in jail.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived