Jump to content

Ninja DESTROYING his 150+db Trunk Car! MUST SEE!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

:ninja:

I seen what you did there ;)

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Posted

I will say this......HOLY SHIT

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Posted

This is prior to the back seal being broken...

Ill put a better vid tomorrow I still have.

Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast

Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's

Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's

Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order


Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!

Posted

I got a demo from him at the taylor show, I loved it

2004 Ford Taurus

Kenwood KDC-352U Dash

Kenwood (2) 6x8's

2 American Bass HD 15's D1 Coils

Audiopipe APK3500.1 @ 1ohm

Shuriken SK-BT140 Battery

8.8cu box with two 6'' aeroports, firing into the cabin

All Audiotechnix 0awg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 6733 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...