Second Skin Audio

Anybody done a mustang?

87chevyboi

You could also take that same concept and do a 4th order. Sealed sections on the sides firing into the ported chamber. That would sound pretty good I'll bet. I agree with N8 that it would be nice to say this box up to where it's easy to install and remove. A Molex plug looks like this:

molex-3fan__60984_zoom.jpg

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

so what would those molex plugs control? i see the idea but i dont understand what it would control. I figure i could just pull the box out and leave the wires. Also can anybody point me in the direction of how to really design a 4th order? I dont quite understand the concept of those...

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

ok so i am designing a 4th order with bassbox pro 6 and it is asking me if i want to do a bandpass parallel double or a bandpass single for 2 sundown sa8's. Anybody can help me with this? im kinda stumped and cant find the answer to that anywhere.

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

Im wondering if anybody else has done a foxbody system.

no, nobody has ever done a sound system in one of those, you will be the first. let us know how it goes.

is that a smartass comment??? I havent seen one done in the trunk of a trunk not hatch...

no, nobody has ever done a sound system in one of those, you will be the first. let us know how it goes.

is that a smartass comment??? I havent seen one done in the trunk of a trunk not hatch...

stupid question vs stupid answer. but on a serious note, yeah, ive probably done 30 or so of them over the years. i hate dealing with those fucking things. if there was ever a dumb ass car to put a system in, its that.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

stupid question vs stupid answer. but on a serious note, yeah, ive probably done 30 or so of them over the years. i hate dealing with those fucking things. if there was ever a dumb ass car to put a system in, its that.

Lotta help preciate it...How bout some pics of some of them youve done? Id like to see some of them. The only ones im being able to pull up are backseat installs and hatch installs

the molex plugs are so you can remove your box and amp with out the need of tools. the molex plugs can be used for the speaker wires coming from your amp, if you are using the high imputs you can use them their. you can even get large power connectors for your power and ground wires.

oh ok i didnt know if you would be able to use larger power wires with the molex plugs, thats cool as hell ima have to try that

Archived