dry cell batts

yea its the same make model every thing I made sure and every thing I havnt bought the batteries I just need two one for under hood and the other in back im running a mb quart fx1000.1 1 ohm stable and a mb quart onx800.4 2 ohm stable both amps cea and puts out more at the rated rms I did the math and one is 1200 rms at 1ohm and the other one does 960rms at 2 ohm so I planed on getting 2 kinetic khc 1800 or 2400 not sure yet

Did you get a discount on the Kinetik´s, or why you so fixed on them, there realy not the best batt´s outside.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

some people run deka battery on here they gave some good info on them, give them a look

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

yea its the same make model every thing I made sure and every thing I havnt bought the batteries I just need two one for under hood and the other in back im running a mb quart fx1000.1 1 ohm stable and a mb quart onx800.4 2 ohm stable both amps cea and puts out more at the rated rms I did the math and one is 1200 rms at 1ohm and the other one does 960rms at 2 ohm so I planed on getting 2 kinetic khc 1800 or 2400 not sure yet

wait...how did you "do the math" to find out your amps do more than rated? that makes no sense whatsoever.

my amp has two 50 amp fuses you take 100 X 12v you get 1200 and to find out what size amp alt your gonna need is i took 2160watts rms divided by 12v i get 180 not including what the car itself needs so my stock car alt is 105, 105 x12 i get 1260 so my car itself is using about 1260watts

[media][/media]

my amp has two 50 amp fuses you take 100 X 12v you get 1200 and to find out what size amp alt your gonna need is i took 2160watts rms divided by 12v i get 180 not including what the car itself needs so my stock car alt is 105, 105 x12 i get 1260 so my car itself is using about 1260watts

you cant get accurate/true rms figures with that method. it doesn't work like that.

edit: also, your car doesn't use 105 amps all the time. most of the time its like 50 amps just driving around.

im not gonna argue with ya dude and im guessin steve didn't no what he was doin either when installing all them alt HUH im sure he did math to figure out all the amps he needed im sorry that i don't have the money to spend on high dollar shit like some of you guys have

[media][/media]

It has nothing to do with "high dollar shit."

It's about the method you used to arrive with your numbers are flawed

Archived