Jump to content

Is Pioneer Better Or Alpine... Forget That Question... What Do You Like Better


.Supra.

Recommended Posts

Posted
Pioneer

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

Posted

Pioneer

Yup I liked my kenwood I had can't remember the model its like 6 years old....not one bit of groundnoise and 4v preout for front and sub....my new pioneer has a bit of groundnoise but it was a "quicky" install b/c of it getting dark

from what I have been told is alpines sound good while the last alot of ppl I have talked to had alot of problems with the internal amps burning up and some of the displays..

My favorites are 1st Pioneer, 2nd Kenwood, 3rd Eclipse, & 4th Alpine.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Posted

i used to have a pioneer deh 4900 but there was noise coming from it. when i switch to the alpine there were zero noise at all.

Posted

Alpine, I also run a 9856 and love it. The only way I would go Pioneer is for an Avic D3, but thats just my opinion.

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

AVATAR.jpg

MY BUILD LOG

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1120 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...