I think there are a few that are skeptics and that's fine. I'm not worried about the government or anything of that matter. Bitcoins are not illegal, nor are the machines that process the transactions. As long as the income made is taxed there is nothing wrong with it. There may not be a super long term life on this type of thing but as of right now its not going anywhere and there is plenty of money to be made. Bitcoin miners aren't doing anything illegal unless they spend the bitcoins illegally.

I'm not asking weather I should do it or not I'm asking those that have done it about their experiences with it. Thanks.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Have you looked into setting up multipke raspberry pi devices instead of one device? It may be a mo r e cost effective way to do what you are lookjng tk do? it could give you greater expansion capabilities in the future instead of higher cost to upgrade

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Yea I would t trust that at all. I mean what's wrong with money? Lol

Assuming you mean US currency, what's wrong with it is that it's value has dropped over 90% since the Federal Reserve Cartel was created in 1913. That and the fact that the federal government is consistently increasing the supply of it means that its value will continue to fall until it finally collapses.

The reason why you can't live on a $10.00 an hour job is because the state has been inflating the supply of currency for 100 years. From a labor and materials standpoint, EVERYTHING is less expensive to produce today than it was 100 years ago, yet government manipulation of currency (inflation) has caused the cost of everything to rise steadily and with no end in sight.

Lastly, the US dollar is not money, it is fiat currency. Gold is money. Steel is money. Chickens are money... and any tangible asset that has value to others in the market can be money. Bitcoin and government currencies are not money because they are not backed by tangible assets.

That said, Bitcoin is at least, valued by its users and as such its value remains relatively stable. The US dollar on the other hand, has been on a downhill slide for a century.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

i have 1.23 btc in my wallet right now. i've been gpu mining 24/7 with my overclocked hd6850. got around 250mh/s usually. but now the difficulty is so high that it makes gpu mining fucking useless because of all the new asic miners being produced and sold.

my buddy has like 3.5 in his wallet. he actually bought a legitimate 512gb samsung ssd with his bit coins.

Bitcoins have their merit and uses. Unfortunately the latest tech boom and nsa surveillance crap etc has made them more in demand. From what Ive read you are going to want as many asics as possibke in order to generste any return really

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Well I can buy anything with my cash . So I'm not impressed that you can by a Samsung whatever with bitcoins. And also I put most of my money in my home or property or vehicles .

its essentially "free" money, assuming you take the cost of electricity out of the picture.

Usually if something's easy the rewards not worth much in most cases. Easy come easy go. You could wake up tomorrow an bitcoins are useless and your sitting there looking crazy.

But that wouldnt happen. There is a whole other internet were these are used every day

Archived