AGM Battery Charger

I need to pick me up a decent charger. I would order one but the problem is I need it today if I want my car running. Are there any decent ones at some chain stores I could find around town? Most of the ones I have looked up look kinda sketchy.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Walmart yo.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Schumacher-XC10-10-6-2-Amp-Battery-Charger/15140195

That's the one I've got, then Don has the upgraded unit that's double the price. He's also got a battery tender plus that stays mounted in the jeep at all times.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Yea it's good lol. It works for AGM and regular batteries. Has options for a trickle charge, normal charge, and quick charge. Charged all 3 of my agm's with no problems.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Great shit, you should get it.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Good shit. Go get it. I think I run the charger that's a step above that one Adam linked. I have the 15 amp one. It's pretty nice. Costed me like $60 or so.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Archived