Trash Talking Thread!

andym85

social security bass is only for old man mike. i think it stands for sacramento sadly broke. vehicles smoking and missing body parts. that and or super sadly beaten........ like autorama. ouch did I say that. dammit alpine provoked me to do it. might have to delete this cause no one from their team commented on this yet.

LMAOF :lol: OUCH i thought i was bad, but that was good. :lol: stop it your making me cry :lol:

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

Show?

Like on T.V.?

Or like Autorama?

Posted Image

I have actually only been to 1 show where I didn't take a trophy (or 2 B) )

I have some "loud" trophies...

Posted Image

But do you have any of these?

Posted Image

My car hasn't been rebuilt in years either....it REALLY needs it.

I can't hang w/ the "loud" guys....maybe I should build a giant ported box and throw it in my backseat so I can be "cool".

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats about the amount of trophies we take at one show......

YOU WANNA SEE TROPHIES..............................

AS IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT BEFORE..........................

HERE YOU GO AGAIN.............

Posted Image

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats about the amount of trophies we take at one show......

Posted Image

Thats a sad picture of trophy's :lol:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted Image

looks photoshopped if you ask me.... :lol::lol::lol: j/k....

i likes me some audio stuff...

looks photoshopped if you ask me.... :lol::lol::lol: j/k....

I think it's the collective trophy's so far from Team Bassick :blink:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I think it's the collective trophy's so far from Team Bassick :blink:

Oh ya well ill re post the pics of my trophys when I get home from work I would hate to see what it looks like with all are number 1's lined up take up the whole front of a house/drive way

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived