Trash Talking Thread!

andym85

i also know someone who cant sell 16 woofers :lol::lol::lol: good luck trying to get lvl 5's and if you get em. good luck beating alpine. :lol::lol::lol:

or chicken if he goes to a show. he said bring it bitches.

I don't need to sell 16 sub bro, But then again you did have to get a different car to get loud cause you couldn't do it in the old one :blink: It's alright, maybe someone with a loud REX can give you some pointers.

I not worried bout Alpine, He already sung like a birdie when he was drunk, He lost the best card he had, element of surprise. Thats cool, IF he can pull it off then he will be a loud mofo for sure.

Chicken hasn't shown an internist is seeing what any of his rides do in the lanes so I doubt we'll see the hoopty either. Maybe Steve will get a day with it to show it off.

Getting the LVL 5's? Doubt that will be an issue.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Done it just not at a show

No wanna be's here I know I can do fine the truck is gonna bass race over a 150.5 this year to! Watch and learn with 2 subs not 16

x2 thats way 2 many speakers to barely do a 150. then build a new box and only do a 148

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

I don't need to sell 16 sub bro, But then again you did have to get a different car to get loud cause you couldn't do it in the old one :blink: It's alright, maybe someone with a loud REX can give you some pointers.

I not worried bout Alpine, He already sung like a birdie when he was drunk, He lost the best card he had, element of surprise. Thats cool, IF he can pull it off then he will be a loud mofo for sure.

Chicken hasn't shown an internist is seeing what any of his rides do in the lanes so I doubt we'll see the hoopty either. Maybe Steve will get a day with it to show it off.

Getting the LVL 5's? Doubt that will be an issue.

like i said dont make me put beat in my hoe. see i can fit more woofers. maybe a 4 18" setup you never know only time will tell as tupac says

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Done it just not at a show

No wanna be's here I know I can do fine the truck is gonna bass race over a 150.5 this year to! Watch and learn with 2 subs not 16

If it is so much easier to do it with 2, then why didn't you in the Golf? Oh wait cause it wasn't yours :huh:

All this watch and learn..... Whats that about? I already learned how to do it. Not learning like most of you all.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

x2 thats way 2 many speakers to barely do a 150. then build a new box and only do a 148

Ouch no fair it was a sealed wall

I do gotta ask sealed WHAT wERE YOU THINKING

You were lacking power and sealed boxes take more power than ported hmmm

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

like i said dont make me put beat in my hoe. see i can fit more woofers. maybe a 4 18" setup you never know only time will tell as tupac says

Please show me. Cause you didn't show me before? :P

Ouch no fair it was a sealed wall

I do gotta ask sealed WHAT wERE YOU THINKING

You were lacking power and sealed boxes take more power than ported hmmm

It was a bandpass design That several people worked on with me, It might of done better with some power, or at least all the subs working.

I had to work against several different issues for that weekend. But thats not something I wish to air on the forums

Archived