Pro7 Posted August 20, 2013 Report Posted August 20, 2013 More like 9... I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before
RooTxBeeR Posted August 20, 2013 Report Posted August 20, 2013 More like 9... Lmao probably. Can't imagine that thing playing 13.6v+ strong, would probably be so much more brutal. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Nikitaaa Posted August 20, 2013 Report Posted August 20, 2013 More like 9... Lmao probably. Can't imagine that thing playing 13.6v+ strong, would probably be so much more brutal.Maybe an extra couple thousand watts.. Voltage doesn't make as big of a power difference as you would think. 2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX (4) Sundown Audio X-8's (2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's (3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries (1) Mechman 240 3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunkTEAM NWSPLBest termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 classBest termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class155db outlaw
Guest Posted August 20, 2013 Report Posted August 20, 2013 found this off the vid 4 xs power d31001 xspower d65001 kinetik hc2000 he's gonna add more batts though dont worry
Guest Posted August 20, 2013 Report Posted August 20, 2013 I don't see how that's possible lol And how is each amp at .3 uhh i think .7 coils? some shit like that.
Ninja_v1.0 Posted August 20, 2013 Report Posted August 20, 2013 Lol ya be must be playing in the 12vs nothing wrong with playing in the 12's When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
Ninja_v1.0 Posted August 20, 2013 Report Posted August 20, 2013 I don't see how that's possible lol And how is each amp at .3 uhh i think .7 coils? some shit like that. kranny how can i get ahold of this guy? When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
tacomaguy1 Posted August 20, 2013 Report Posted August 20, 2013 I don't see how that's possible lol And how is each amp at .3 uhh i think .7 coils? some shit like that. One amp per sub would be D.6 coils, 2 amps strapped per 2 subs would be the same D.6 Didn't know FI made those but I guess they do Team Flex Issues
Guest Posted August 20, 2013 Report Posted August 20, 2013 I don't see how that's possible lol And how is each amp at .3 uhh i think .7 coils? some shit like that. kranny how can i get ahold of this guy? incoming PM.
Ninja_v1.0 Posted August 20, 2013 Report Posted August 20, 2013 More like 9... I have been here. Thats when coils said. fack jou giving me dirty power like this When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.