Jump Drive / USB memory stick - opinions wanted...

Initial price is high BUT the benefits (if it could work for our purpose) would be insane.... you can get up to 512GB on SSD nowadays.. If I get a part-time at Bestbuy you'll see a shyt load of changes to my system... lol

do you have the ability to test the output voltage of the USB on the 80PRS ??? voltmeter or anything???

I'd like to re-purpose an old SSD for this when I do upgrade, not sure when it'll be so I might just use it for movies at the gf'.

SSD in a vehicle would be sweet. Considering they are shock and vibration resistant... price becomes an issue there. But the speed is ridiculous.

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

What ever you do, don't get Verbatim. I can vouch for them being complete pieces of shit. Corrupt the hell out of anything on there for some reason. Had it do that to several essays, thought it was the school computer. But it wasn't. Tried to use it for my radio, did the same.

To be fair, it would work like 40% of the time.

I have the the mini 16gb flash drive for my car.

edit: Actually just picked up another mini 16gb today at best buy for college.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

who buys 16GB anymore ??? lol j/k

What ever you do, don't get Verbatim. I can vouch for them being complete pieces of shit. Corrupt the hell out of anything on there for some reason. Had it do that to several essays, thought it was the school computer. But it wasn't. Tried to use it for my radio, did the same.

To be fair, it would work like 40% of the time.

I have the the mini 16gb flash drive for my car.

edit: Actually just picked up another mini 16gb today at best buy for college.

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

hu isn't 3.0 ... won't have an affect

And, in likening this PNY shit. ?!??!?!

Hey I run a Toshiba 1 terabytes with a Pioneer Deg 9500bh with no issues. Downloaded in full not compressed. Takes a lot of hd space but sounds the purist.No skips or issues.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

I mean it will work fine....lol

FUUUUUUCK. Got one, and a 30 pin connector. I'm FUCKING OUT of here. Fuuuuuuuuu

God I have no patients for this shyte.

Archived