Second Skin Audio

Bass box pro 6

87chevyboi

Im kind of lost with this software if anybody uses it could help me out with it id be greatly appreciated. I dont know how to make it where i have 2 speakers with it and not 1. Its kind of hard to do lol Thanks in advance.

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

You can start using BB with either run the design wizard or open design window. The design wizard should walk you through making your driver choices. If you open the design window, go to File->New design and click button at the bottom of the window "Load from database". Another window will launch and you can pick your driver. Click Load.

The second tab of the Driver Properties window, Configuration, has a window for entering the number of drivers. Enter it there.

Just a word of advice: frequency response, port length, and cone excursion have been totally inaccurate for me in the past

Modeling software? BB pro lol. I know it's inaccurate from my own testing.

Says I should have no lows, suggests my drivers are big box woofers even though they are small box woofers (played louder and fuller in a smaller box), says I should be tuned to 38 with my current port even though I measured 33. Also says my subs should barely move but Im pushing them to xmech

I hear ya on the cone excursion point...I've been modelling woofers with big xmax but BB Pro says I'll never see that excursion in the pass band...then I wonder what good xmax is when it occurs at 10 Hz where there is 0 output! lol

Need new software. Maybe that's why every time I model a sealed box using manufacturer's suggested box the freq response looks terrible!

My own opinion: build a box and play with it in person vs. With software. You'll learn MUCH more that way

if bb is inaccurate any other programs you would suggest using?

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

i can build boxes no problem, i just want to play around with bb software so i can try and do shit with it rather than build a box erytime i want to see how a sub works in a certain box. I am not doing well with this software though, like i said i cnt find the 2 sub part. Guess ima just have to keep playing around with it.

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

Archived