Internationally Acclaimed Shooting...in my town.

"Jennifer Luna, who identified herself as the mother of Chancey Luna, said her son should be punished if he was involved."

maybe he should have been punished several times before and shit like this wouldn't have happened.

Kids do what they want regardless. He couldve had his ass beat regularly by a hard working single mother who believes in good values and morals. I know when I was younger I didnt give half a shit what my parents said and I was punished day in and out. Granted I didnt kill or randomly attack people I still did what I wanted regardless.

Ah yeah? Where do you think they learned it? Kids do what they want....kids should NEVER be allowed to do what they want. Any and all excuses land back on the parents being responsible for their childs' actions. If they were taught good morals, ethics, how to respect one another, what having a fucking job means, etc. then they not only wouldn't consider doing it, but they wouldn't have the time.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Every rule has an exception. The parents have a responsibility but some people are just evil. That's the truth of it

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

"Jennifer Luna, who identified herself as the mother of Chancey Luna, said her son should be punished if he was involved."

maybe he should have been punished several times before and shit like this wouldn't have happened.

Kids do what they want regardless. He couldve had his ass beat regularly by a hard working single mother who believes in good values and morals. I know when I was younger I didnt give half a shit what my parents said and I was punished day in and out. Granted I didnt kill or randomly attack people I still did what I wanted regardless.

Ah yeah? Where do you think they learned it? Kids do what they want....kids should NEVER be allowed to do what they want. Any and all excuses land back on the parents being responsible for their childs' actions. If they were taught good morals, ethics, how to respect one another, what having a fucking job means, etc. then they not only wouldn't consider doing it, but they wouldn't have the time.
Thats why the stereotype preachers daughter or son being the wildest of the bunch is what it is. Doesnt matter what you do to bring your kids up its up to them to act on it and make the right decisions when the time comes. Blaming the parent for what someone of their age has done is like blaming the pencil for a college students failed SATs.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Archived