Internationally Acclaimed Shooting...in my town.

I imagine a lot of you guys have been hearing about the Australian baseball player that was gunned down by 3 teenagers "because they were bored."

Fucking shit rags deserve every charge they get sentenced too. Literally happened a 5 minute bike ride from my house. A bunch of little thug gangster wanna-be's... I've been speechless since it happened. They should all get the death penalty, but sadly enough, can't sentence minors to the death penalty. Still going to be tried as adults though.

Here's a link for anyone that wants more info on it.... http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/08/20/20102447-2-teens-charged-with-first-degree-murder-in-ballplayers-killing-in-oklahoma?lite

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

There definitely is a level Oscar responsibility that needs to be shared here. The parents, society, music and or movies...but some people are just plain evil. This is why I'm for the death penalty. There is absolutely nothing these people offer society or humanity besides pain and a disdain for basic human principles that being an example of the severity of wrong doings and the consequences for said actions are their only purpose. Got to be strict, it's sad that this was really their thought process.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I've went to school with them all. Doesn't really surprise me... Promises of "money and bitches" makes people do stupid shit.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

"Jennifer Luna, who identified herself as the mother of Chancey Luna, said her son should be punished if he was involved."

maybe he should have been punished several times before and shit like this wouldn't have happened.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

These pieces of shit deserve to die in the worst way possible...

This is like the 3rd publicized shooting in the last 2 weeks... Shit is nuts

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I imagine a lot of you guys have been hearing about the Australian baseball player that was gunned down by 3 teenagers "because they were bored."

Fucking shit rags deserve every charge they get sentenced too. Literally happened a 5 minute bike ride from my house. A bunch of little thug gangster wanna-be's... I've been speechless since it happened. They should all get the death penalty, but sadly enough, can't sentence minors to the death penalty. Still going to be tried as adults though.

Here's a link for anyone that wants more info on it.... http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/08/20/20102447-2-teens-charged-with-first-degree-murder-in-ballplayers-killing-in-oklahoma?lite

not so sure i'd call them thug gangster wannabes. they seem pretty legit.

TEAM SUNDOWN HAWAIIHAWAIICARAUDIO.NET

150Db Club

160Db club in the future

I see krakin as a threat

Seem pretty legit gangsters? There just some little punks wanting to be bad asses and how by killing some innocent person? That shit isn't right.. I'm sure if your family member was killed just like you wouldn't like that shit. I mean the guy was just running and these fools just straight shot him. Pieces of shit if u ask me.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Archived