Sonic Electronix

High-pitch Wine when step on gas peddle problem please help

Is your big 3 done?

yes big 3 is done why?

Is your head unit grounded through oem harness? I have no idea I hooked it up and it worked but I think I grounded it on the screw place that is behind the deck.

When you did your big 3, where did you ground your alternator case to?

Welp thats a good question I think I grounded it to the engine block but I have to check I dont remember what ground is what

What type of vehicle is this?

Jeep liberty 2003 3.7 6 cylinder

Not to threadjack, but I've also got a whine in my tweets/mids as well. Even when my Pioneer deck is on 0, although it does get louder as I turn the volume up. Are you having same issues as this getgcs?

Yeah similar.. when it's at zero it is easier to hear and when I turn it up it gets harder to hear bc of the music though.

Not to threadjack, but I've also got a whine in my tweets/mids as well. Even when my Pioneer deck is on 0, although it does get louder as I turn the volume up. Are you having same issues as this getgcs?

Yeah similar.. when it's at zero it is easier to hear and when I turn it up it gets harder to hear bc of the music though.

Yeah, try turning it up without any music though. Like I turn mine from 0-48(where I have my gain/max volume set) and it just gets louder and louder. No music playing, no revving of engine. It's not constant either, it varies which I thought was weird. I have power wires and RCAs on complete opposite sides of my vehicle as well.

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

Yeah, try turning it up without any music though. Like I turn mine from 0-48(where I have my gain/max volume set) and it just gets louder and louder. No music playing, no revving of engine. It's not constant either, it varies which I thought was weird. I have power wires and RCAs on complete opposite sides of my vehicle as well.

Try new RCA's, could just have A bad pair :o

guys just so you know there is another person having not exact problems as me the OP but hey I wish you luck too icristucker..

Don't get all sad on us, take the info into consideration as well.

Edit: Both are noise problems, so atleast we're going in the right direction.

Archived