Alright I have a S4 I charge it too 100% and take it off when I go to sleep. I dont use it in the morning and by 3rd period at school its already down to 70% of just being in my pocket. Is this normal?

(2) PSI p2 18's

Crescendo 2000

Audio Technix 0 gauge/ SHCA 0 gauge

Pioneer AVH-P2400BT

yellow top optima

big 3 .

xs batt.

• 2 weeks later...

Somewhat....hold the Home button (physical button on the front of the phone below the screen), click the Graph icon to the left then click on Active Applications. Make sure nothing is running in the background. You can also click Setup, Battery and view what programs are draining your battery and what not. Never use Auto-Brightness. My S3 is at 12hrs 12min on the battery and I'm at 63% with moderate usage. Shouldn't need to charge it for at least another 12hrs

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

if you have your accounts syncing all the time, that can drain it.

the screen is usually the biggest battery drainer.

if there is no signal, the phone wastes tons of battery constantly trying to find a signal.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yeah, like mentioned thats the biggest thing, TURN OFF DATA! It's even easier now that its built into the drop down menu....back on Gingerbread I had to DL a little app for it. Turn off data when not using your phone, you will save a ton of battery that way.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

• 3 weeks later...

so today I dropped my phone. cant even tell I did it but now every time I go to my camera it says "warning camera failed". but when I go to like facebook or snapchat to take a picture the back camera works but the front camera don't. am I just fucked or is there fixing this?

(2) PSI p2 18's

Crescendo 2000

Audio Technix 0 gauge/ SHCA 0 gauge

Pioneer AVH-P2400BT

yellow top optima

big 3 .

xs batt.

Archived