Watch the bass Posted August 25, 2013 Report Posted August 25, 2013 Nice threadtitel! "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
john253a Posted August 25, 2013 Report Posted August 25, 2013 Looks like ported box if I'm not wrong Do I get a prize if I'm right
RCP Audio Posted August 25, 2013 Report Posted August 25, 2013 Looks like ported box if I'm not wrong Do I get a prize if I'm right well you have a better chance then the wallabies winning against us in rugby PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
john253a Posted August 26, 2013 Report Posted August 26, 2013 Time will tell, Not something idd like bet on either
newls1 Posted August 26, 2013 Report Posted August 26, 2013 no idea what is going on in this pointless thread. closed I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.