Sonic Electronix

4" coil 10" tantric sounds SHD

This is like that one sub. 10" basket with a 8" cone .. And calling it a 8" sub ... Meh

I consider that a 12" sub that's not to its full potential use.

Oh well, one of my favorite 12s that I still want to try !

Im not getting the point of a 10" sub on a 12" basket. What purpose does it serve exactly?

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

You guys don't even know who he is. It is pretty easy to say he wants to turn a new leaf but then you obviously don't know hank veach, the self proclaimed troll who revels in the drama. I've said nothing out of place and what does a single member have to do with him turning a new leaf?

If only he didn't bitch and have everything deleted you'd easily read what ensued. Whether you know or not isn't my intention, be open and forgiving if you want. I already said I'm glad he's back. Got to be a hard pill to swallow with all the shit about this forum and brainless nuthuggers for something totally not even asked of him.

Probably just wants to seem important but if anyone wanted tantric subs anyways all you have to do is talk to TaylorFade :shrug:

funny. have everything deleted? you mean they deleted everything i posted. i surely didnt have it deleted because alot of what was deleted was me pointing out do as i say not as i do on this website.

i must have caused you to have a lot of butt hurt in the past. been gone for a couple years and you reply with all this stuff. its quite entertaining to be honest. im not here to start over. i felt like posting something so i did. if you dont like it? tough shit. if steve or the mods dont want me here they can ban me again.

personally I know nothing of this hank faggot other than the troll bullshit he floods facebook with. that's enough for me to know to see to it that I do whatever I can to not let him be a part of this community.

ah you run skar. makes sense id be mad too

personally I know nothing of this hank faggot other than the troll bullshit he floods facebook with. that's enough for me to know to see to it that I do whatever I can to not let him be a part of this community.

lmao

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6

2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s

crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm

15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v

triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320)

153 at 23hz

This is like that one sub. 10" basket with a 8" cone .. And calling it a 8" sub ... Meh

I consider that a 12" sub that's not to its full potential use.

Oh well, one of my favorite 12s that I still want to try !

Agreed dave

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6

2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s

crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm

15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v

triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320)

153 at 23hz

You may want to familiarize yourself with this...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/173111-attention-skar-bashers/#entry2541281

Just letting you know....I don't know you or anything and if you are a knowledgeable guy like everyone said, I'm just trying to help.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

You may want to familiarize yourself with this...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/173111-attention-skar-bashers/#entry2541281

Just letting you know....I don't know you or anything and if you are a knowledgeable guy like everyone said, I'm just trying to help.

hes about half as intelligent as he likes to think:)

hey, how're those SWEET adassa's now a days?

You guys don't even know who he is. It is pretty easy to say he wants to turn a new leaf but then you obviously don't know hank veach, the self proclaimed troll who revels in the drama. I've said nothing out of place and what does a single member have to do with him turning a new leaf?

If only he didn't bitch and have everything deleted you'd easily read what ensued. Whether you know or not isn't my intention, be open and forgiving if you want. I already said I'm glad he's back. Got to be a hard pill to swallow with all the shit about this forum and brainless nuthuggers for something totally not even asked of him.

Probably just wants to seem important but if anyone wanted tantric subs anyways all you have to do is talk to TaylorFade :shrug:

funny. have everything deleted? you mean they deleted everything i posted. i surely didnt have it deleted because alot of what was deleted was me pointing out do as i say not as i do on this website.

i must have caused you to have a lot of butt hurt in the past. been gone for a couple years and you reply with all this stuff. its quite entertaining to be honest. im not here to start over. i felt like posting something so i did. if you dont like it? tough shit. if steve or the mods dont want me here they can ban me again.

Exactly what a pretend troll would say, lol. You keep pretending you're doing this for Murphy but it's obvious he doesn't care and didn't ask you but you're still just a cheer leader. So, if YOU don't like what I'm saying, tough shit. My screenname has been the same for a long time and on many forums minus the old days like termpro...you don't even know me. See, you've actually never said anything to me before. You're just a useless asshole ;)

Oh yeah, you weren't banned before, you cried and cried because no one worshipped your 48 10"s like you thought they should and asked to be deleted.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived