When it Rains it Pours - Update pg. 3

Damn bro.. I am really sorry to hear about the events that are transpiring ... I dont know if you are religious are not but if you are take 5 mins out of your day and pray when you wake up and before you go to sleep ... I have seen the lord work in some very phenomenal and unexplainable ways at times... Now I am not a hardcore religious person meaning I dont go to church hardly at all and I cuss like crazy among other sins that I commit all the time... One thing I do though is read my bible and pray ALL the time... Honestly it helps me I feel like weight is lifted off my shoulders when I ask the lord to help me through my problems etc...

I will most certainly pray that things get better for you and your family... I just hope that if things get so bad for your mother that she goes quickly and doesn't have to suffer... Nothing is worse than seeing loved ones suffer and there isnt anything you can do to help them...

Keep your head up bro.. You have a community of people here that consider you part of their circle of family/friends :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Damn bro.. I am really sorry to hear about the events that are transpiring ... I dont know if you are religious are not but if you are take 5 mins out of your day and pray when you wake up and before you go to sleep ... I have seen the lord work in some very phenomenal and unexplainable ways at times... Now I am not a hardcore religious person meaning I dont go to church hardly at all and I cuss like crazy among other sins that I commit all the time... One thing I do though is read my bible and pray ALL the time... Honestly it helps me I feel like weight is lifted off my shoulders when I ask the lord to help me through my problems etc...

I will most certainly pray that things get better for you and your family... I just hope that if things get so bad for your mother that she goes quickly and doesn't have to suffer... Nothing is worse than seeing loved ones suffer and there isnt anything you can do to help them...

Keep your head up bro.. You have a community of people here that consider you part of their circle of family/friends :)

Thanks smoke.

Yeah, watching them suffer is the worst. I spent my dad final hours with him, that was not any fun at all. Still dealing with that.

I do pray, I just feel like I usually don't deserve what I'm asking for.

He is there for us ... You should never feel guilty for praying :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Wow, brother. Sorry to hear that.

It's kind of weird to think about how anyone is pretty lucky to have lived on one tiny dot in the entire universe which is still expanding faster than we can comprehend. This dot happened to support life, and we were able to live in it.

This isn't on topic I guess, but just know that we are here for you!

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Wow, brother. Sorry to hear that.

It's kind of weird to think about how anyone is pretty lucky to have lived on one tiny dot in the entire universe which is still expanding faster than we can comprehend. This dot happened to support life, and we were able to live in it.

This isn't on topic I guess, but just know that we are here for you!

It helps put things in perspective.

Thank you!

• 1 month later...

Since it seems that many of you genuinely give a damn about a mofo, I will post this update.

Moms insurance paid for the OxyContin and of course it made her sicker and made it more difficult to breathe. The morphine had a similar effect so after a convo, ok a few of them, with her primary care dr they decided hospice is her best bet. She qualifies because according to the drs either of 2 seperate things (COPD and lung cancer) will kill her in less than 6 months. She wants to stay home with her dogs so in home hospice is what she's getting.

She was "admitted" on Monday, and since it's in home hospice they are really just trying to manage her pain. They drop of meds and visit twice a week. They are trying synthetic morphine, hydromorphon I believe it's called, and although it doesn't take the pain away, it provides some relief.

Thanks to all who give a damn.

I'm so sorry man. Your family will be in my prayers.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived