Jump to content

Recording capture card


Recommended Posts

Posted

Wassup guys. I know this should go in the gaming section but it couldn't always be for gaming, but does anyone know any good cheap game capture recording devices for Xbox 360. Or a HD PVR. I want something that will let me record and have itt show up recording on a program on my laptop next to me. As long as it doesn't break a budget but yeah. Anyone ? Thanks

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Posted

I use the HD PVR 2, not sure about your price range but I love the thing. 1-hit button to capture makes it so much more convenient to just flip it on/off at the beginning and end of a game, easy to set up and it has HDMI ports. It's nice and small too, and the lag relay is super small so it doesn't mess with your reaction dependent gaming like call of duty or gears, etc...

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Posted

If you want good quality, get an avermedia or a black magic intensity pro ..take it from a competitive gamer/ live streamer. the HD PVRs are half decent, if you have a BEAST PC get a black magic, if your PC sucks (or isn't a beast) get the avermedia.

Posted

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

Isn't the black magic like $450 or something?

I've heard the El Gato is good, but I've never used one.

HD PVR 2 is $10 cheaper and it also has free shipping.

They both do it in H.264 1080p, but I see that the Gato has 1-click to youtube if you want which means your recording would be uploaded voice-less and unedited?? Or what? Seems like a cool idea though, if your recording is perfection.

The flashback recording sounds useful though, but only if you're playing a game with no theatre mode. I've forgotten to record sometimes and it always happens when something amazing happens in the game of course, and it's on gears of war so there's no video lobby to re-watch in. But it's no big deal if it happens in Halo or CoD because of theater.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Posted

Well pretty much ima be playing mostly cod. Is there something out there thay connects my Xbox to laptop and I can download a program on my laptop to have it download on there in HD?

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Posted

Well pretty much ima be playing mostly cod. Is there something out there thay connects my Xbox to laptop and I can download a program on my laptop to have it download on there in HD?

Not sure I quite understand what you mean? The recorder will come with software that you install, and if you recording in 720p or 1080p I would hope you laptop has a HUGE HDD, because even with my 2TB one on my desktop all my videos take a lot of space.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Posted

You can use seperate programs to record vs the original software which can use a lot of data. With 3rd party apps, you can set the bitrates so it doesn't leave a huge file in the end result.

Alpine PDX-V9


Morel Tempo 6


Alpine SBR-S8-4


Alpine CDE 149BT



Posted

You can use seperate programs to record vs the original software which can use a lot of data. With 3rd party apps, you can set the bitrates so it doesn't leave a huge file in the end result.

Oh yeah. I just use a converter program. Only if it's like 3GB+, otherwise I leave it stock so I don't lose any quality.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Posted

So in other words, have a cord to connect my Xbox with my laptop. Then I download a program on my laptop which gets the game footage through the cord from the Xbox. And I record on my PC instead. Make more sense or naaah haha

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2181 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...