Converting to power windows-too good to be true? Post #6

Thanks for the help finding that video guys, but found something a little cheaper in post #6.

Car is a 03 Chevy Cavalier. I remember seeing somebody post a kit on here for around $100 for all 4 windows but for the life of me I can't find it and unfortunately didn't bookmark it. I'm basically wanting to take out the window cranks in my front 2 doors so I can fiberglass them and have more space, but am having trouble locating a nice kit. Anybody know of anything that could do either 2 or all 4 windows? I can really do without the back 2 being power windows if there are kits like that. Thanks :)

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

Dunno the name of the kit. But mightycarmods on youtube did a video on converting.

Team B2

2008 scion xb bagged on 18's plastidipped matte black

4 18" b2 xc's pushed by 4 b2 m1s at .5 each

8 b2 hn6's and 2 b2 hntt's powered by 2 b2 quattros.

157.7 sealed so far.

Autoloc sells kits for your car....the bolt on kits are expensive but to cut on cost you could try a universal...

http://www.autoloc.com/catalog/Power-Window-Kits/OEM-Bolt-In/PWC4/Power-Window-Kit-95---05-Chevy-Cavalier

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Archived