CleanSierra Posted August 29, 2013 Report Posted August 29, 2013 Yikes! I don't think you'd have a performing enclosure with subs positioned like that I would hate to give any advice to an enclosure that would be loaded that way with subs. Ya that's why I got on here to ask. I have ran sub up in a trunk before and it worked out vary good. But never subs up and front. So what u think should I just built a good 2-12 box? Keep the other 2 subs for back ups? You already own the subs? Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
sbg Posted August 29, 2013 Author Report Posted August 29, 2013 Yikes! I don't think you'd have a performing enclosure with subs positioned like that I would hate to give any advice to an enclosure that would be loaded that way with subs. Ya that's why I got on here to ask. I have ran sub up in a trunk before and it worked out vary good. But never subs up and front. So what u think should I just built a good 2-12 box? Keep the other 2 subs for back ups?You already own the subs? Ya I have them in my explorer right now 01 focus se 110 amp alt Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0 Super start platinum AGM (starting) 2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back Kenwood double DIN DDx271 A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines. Orion xtx 64 in the front doors 2:1 4th order bandpass Sealed off trunk Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck Orion hcca 12s (black coils) Orion xtr3700.1 Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground) Sky high dual 1/0 inputs 2 xs power D3100 in back Sky high batt blocks Rose audio batt blocks Stinger volt meter All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders Db link remote/ rca
sbg Posted August 29, 2013 Author Report Posted August 29, 2013 ^^ custom built box 2 chambers, 3ft^3 @32 hz each 01 focus se 110 amp alt Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0 Super start platinum AGM (starting) 2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back Kenwood double DIN DDx271 A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines. Orion xtx 64 in the front doors 2:1 4th order bandpass Sealed off trunk Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck Orion hcca 12s (black coils) Orion xtr3700.1 Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground) Sky high dual 1/0 inputs 2 xs power D3100 in back Sky high batt blocks Rose audio batt blocks Stinger volt meter All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders Db link remote/ rca
CleanSierra Posted August 29, 2013 Report Posted August 29, 2013 You've got room for 2 in the trunk of the Lumina I'm sorry, but I don't see a real proper way of doing it. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
sbg Posted August 29, 2013 Author Report Posted August 29, 2013 You've got room for 2 in the trunk of the Lumina I'm sorry, but I don't see a real proper way of doing it. yep looks like I will just do 2 of them, they still sound good with only 2 in the right box. 01 focus se 110 amp alt Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0 Super start platinum AGM (starting) 2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back Kenwood double DIN DDx271 A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines. Orion xtx 64 in the front doors 2:1 4th order bandpass Sealed off trunk Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck Orion hcca 12s (black coils) Orion xtr3700.1 Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground) Sky high dual 1/0 inputs 2 xs power D3100 in back Sky high batt blocks Rose audio batt blocks Stinger volt meter All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders Db link remote/ rca
twisted1 Posted August 29, 2013 Report Posted August 29, 2013 What about 3 or maybe wall 09 mustang gt
sbg Posted August 29, 2013 Author Report Posted August 29, 2013 What about 3 or maybe wall No wall... This is all going in trunk, I like my back seat. Don't think 3 would work to 01 focus se 110 amp alt Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0 Super start platinum AGM (starting) 2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back Kenwood double DIN DDx271 A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines. Orion xtx 64 in the front doors 2:1 4th order bandpass Sealed off trunk Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck Orion hcca 12s (black coils) Orion xtr3700.1 Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground) Sky high dual 1/0 inputs 2 xs power D3100 in back Sky high batt blocks Rose audio batt blocks Stinger volt meter All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders Db link remote/ rca
john253a Posted August 30, 2013 Report Posted August 30, 2013 4x 12 fit more then easy in that trunk With the correct port size and net volume Just need to think outside the box
john253a Posted August 30, 2013 Report Posted August 30, 2013 Might even fit all 4 in a 4th if you really want to One word isobaric Can't believe you let that one slip past you clean
youngsloppySantaCruz Posted August 30, 2013 Report Posted August 30, 2013 Im wondering what would be better, I have 4 sa 12's and want to add four sa 8's. would it be better to build two seperate boxes for the different size subs for hertz tuning or put them all in one box .
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.