Sonic Electronix

Sub That Will Eat 3000 Daily?

Aren't those like 800 to 1000 each?

what the price? they run about $1500 depending where u get them.

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)

what the price? they run about $1500 depending where u get them.

Kicker is out of the question for me, just not a fan. Trying to talk to rusty about the level 5's but I really wouldn't mind hearing from scott on this new "product". I might just wait and get 4 of them if its well worth it.

teamsundown-1.jpg

If I was going to go with TC/Audio pulse then I would just bite the bullet and get the lms ultras. So what do you guys think? DD99 or DC L5? I've heard the DC's are only reccomended 2k rms daily, I dont want hot subs :(

if your really going to beat the hell out of a woofer i say dd's

rusty will get you a better price on the dc's than any dd i think

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

If I was going to go with TC/Audio pulse then I would just bite the bullet and get the lms ultras. So what do you guys think? DD99 or DC L5? I've heard the DC's are only reccomended 2k rms daily, I dont want hot subs :(

alot of subs are recommended well under there true power handling, it just depends if you power is clean or not.

If you will be running clean power in other words keep your voltage up and have all your settings right, the level 5's will easily handle 3krms. I gave mine 2500rms and the subs never even got warm. I'm in the middle of getting new amps and i'm going to give my level 5's 3500rms - 4000rms.

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

i feel if youre BL isnt handling 1500 your installation is incorrect, i was able to run 1500 on a stock Q fine and had no issues ever.

Yeah I will admit my install is incorrect. My headunit has 2v preouts and I am not using a linedriver or anything so my gains are set incorrectly to make up for the low preouts. I am not using bass boost though.

teamsundown-1.jpg

Archived