Sonic Electronix

Sub That Will Eat 3000 Daily?

Im switching to 2 18's, hopefully two DC level 5's but it seems the motors wont be ready untill late march... (lemme get on that vip list). As for electrical and the two 1500's, with a stock alt, 0 gauge, and a kinetik 1400 in the back, I was getting mad voltage drops with just 1 and when I hooked both up my electrical struggled to even push the subs? It was confusing, but I am revamping my whole electrical before I put the two sundown saz3000s in.

What were your settings on the amp(s)? Be honest ;)

New project in the works ;)

What were your settings on the amp(s)? Be honest ;)

Ha, Ill be totally honest man, my gains were definitely too high but nothing too extreme, thats not to say I didnt fiddle with them and had the same result all 180 degrees the gain was turned. I had no bass boost on and it almost sounded like I was getting extreme cancellation, but I think it was just my electrical struggling to power both amps at the same time. I was looking at my alt the other day and I almost want to say I have a really loose belt if that can even affect anything...

teamsundown-1.jpg

AudioQue HDC3 15, 18, whatever... you can get it reconed, but dont listen to what i say...go with the boners :rolleyes: ....

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

AudioQue HDC3 15, 18, whatever... you can get it reconed, but dont listen to what i say...go with the boners :rolleyes: ....

I would ... but I honestly just fell in love with the DC level 5 when I saw how beefy it is. 72 pounds? Come on now. Get at me rusty...

teamsundown-1.jpg

Im switching to 2 18's, hopefully two DC level 5's but it seems the motors wont be ready untill late march... (lemme get on that vip list). As for electrical and the two 1500's, with a stock alt, 0 gauge, and a kinetik 1400 in the back, I was getting mad voltage drops with just 1 and when I hooked both up my electrical struggled to even push the subs? It was confusing, but I am revamping my whole electrical before I put the two sundown saz3000s in.

2 lvl 5 18s should make you happy but you know what better be on the safe side and just get 4 :blink:
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

I would ... but I honestly just fell in love with the DC level 5 when I saw how beefy it is. 72 pounds? Come on now. Get at me rusty...

And hes coming out with some lvl 5 door speakers get your orders in NOW !!!!
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

audiopulse axis or the lms ultra. either will be a hell of alot louder than a RE or a FI

are you stupid? the ultra is a loud sq sub, the MT or a BTL would Eat the ultra for lunch when it comes to pure loudness

Archived