What's gonna happen with Windows 8?

All I heard was...."got $500 for all the pain and suffering from watching all that mountain dew go to waste..." lol I'm done

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

I can't believe with the song he made he didn't say bill gates lol.

Love Francis and when he isn't in character its hard to watch him talk normal lol

so it is an act? I always wondered.... but it wouldn't surprise me either way...

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

This may be stupid, but why couldn't you just re-write your HD back to Windows 7?

If you own a legal copy, cant u just say f*ck Windows 8, and put 7 on it?

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

This may be stupid, but why couldn't you just re-write your HD back to Windows 7?

I'm not that tech savvy. Especially not on a laptop. I own W7 but I already installed it on my built desktop. I thought it was 1-PC only?

I missed Alan.

I can't believe with the song he made he didn't say bill gates lol.

Love Francis and when he isn't in character its hard to watch him talk normal lol

so it is an act? I always wondered.... but it wouldn't surprise me either way...

Here is his real voice

I think he is a game reviewer or something

I'm not that tech savvy. Especially not on a laptop. I own W7 but I already installed it on my built desktop. I thought it was 1-PC only?

Again, I may be wrong. But I believe that when you buy it, you own that copy, and can choose to run it on whatever computer you want.

Hopefully someone who knows for sure will chime in. Either way, good luck with whatever you figure out.

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

The EULA states that it's licensed for use on one computer. It may be transferred to a new computer but only one copy in continuous use at a time.

HOWEVER

When using downgrade rights, your "license" for windows 8 applies to windows 7. From what I understand, only Windows Pro 8 allows downgrade rights to Windows 7. You can use a copy of Windows 7 you already have, and a key. If it prompts you to activate by phone, just do so. You may be forwarded to a real person (Indian call center) and just explain to them and they'll let you activate.

EDIT: I've done this a few times on new Dell machines with a Dell Win7 disc also. No activation for Royalty OEMs makes it super easy.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

The EULA states that it's licensed for use on one computer. It may be transferred to a new computer but only one copy in continuous use at a time.

HOWEVER

When using downgrade rights, your "license" for windows 8 applies to windows 7. From what I understand, only Windows Pro 8 allows downgrade rights to Windows 7. You can use a copy of Windows 7 you already have, and a key. If it prompts you to activate by phone, just do so. You may be forwarded to a real person (Indian call center) and just explain to them and they'll let you activate.

EDIT: I've done this a few times on new Dell machines with a Dell Win7 disc also. No activation for Royalty OEMs makes it super easy.

I heard the same thing about it having to be Pro. I'll have to check tomorrow.

I missed Alan.

Archived