justin0943 Posted August 31, 2013 Report Posted August 31, 2013 now I have to get a 16gb usb to put all 12.2gb, 1,456 files and 30 folders 02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen 2 sundown sd-2 d4 soundstream rub1.2500 amp all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca flex tech box design by Joe X supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch 04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/
Quiet Posted August 31, 2013 Report Posted August 31, 2013 Took me 45 minutes to DL and 2 minutes to unRAR. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
justin0943 Posted August 31, 2013 Author Report Posted August 31, 2013 I have dsl but I live in the middle of no where my speed is 150kb/s takes about 30min each zip. 02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen 2 sundown sd-2 d4 soundstream rub1.2500 amp all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca flex tech box design by Joe X supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch 04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/
WastedTalent Posted August 31, 2013 Report Posted August 31, 2013 45 min? shit. takes me 45 min roughly to d/l 1 zip (but of course, doing about 6 at once, so that's 45ish for 6...) Sheena = pedobear
Quiet Posted August 31, 2013 Report Posted August 31, 2013 I have dsl but I live in the middle of no where my speed is 150kb/s takes about 30min each zip. Time to move bro LOL 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
justin0943 Posted September 1, 2013 Author Report Posted September 1, 2013 I have dsl but I live in the middle of no where my speed is 150kb/s takes about 30min each zip. Time to move bro LOL na like it out here nothing but family around me plus I can play my system and have no complaints 02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen 2 sundown sd-2 d4 soundstream rub1.2500 amp all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca flex tech box design by Joe X supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch 04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/
Rmichael91 Posted September 1, 2013 Report Posted September 1, 2013 I tried downloading em while I was at work and that was just bullshit on a bandwidth limit Gotta sit on the desktop and get it done on one of my off days. Ipod time after that
Quiet Posted September 1, 2013 Report Posted September 1, 2013 get a segmented downloader. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
Rmichael91 Posted September 1, 2013 Report Posted September 1, 2013 Mind linking me to one? Refering to a downloader. I'm on mobile right now. Haven't done the mass download thing in a good while.
Quiet Posted September 2, 2013 Report Posted September 2, 2013 downthemall plugin for firefox is what I use. Before that, I used GetRight. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.