Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Sound stream xxx 18 box design NEED HELP !!!!!!!


Nao

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a sound stream xxx 18 and a massive P3000.1 amp in a 2007 Honda civic coupe . I need some serious help with a box design please I have tried many other the forums and I'm just ignored does anyone have any experience with boxes or these subs

Posted

well I've never tried any sound stream subs, but I am sure if you shoot them a email. They will give you box recommendations for that particular sub. If not find a comparable sub and go off its recommendations. good luck

truthsayer

Posted

People on here will help and Give you a box design to use. We just need to know your max dimensions your willing to use (LxWxH) Al's of your going to try and fit that in a trunk of your civic good luck bro they need a huge box and I really don't think you will be able to fit it back there

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Posted

26"x 36"x 16" is the length x width x height max dimensions of my trunk can I do something with that

Posted

With the max dimensions you posted, you will get 7 cubes max..... If it was sealed. After port, double baffle, bracing, etc you will be at about 5 cubes. But I think they do better than most in smaller boxes. But still 5 cubes for an 18 is tiny

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Posted

I understand what your saying but I'm no good in designing a box

Posted

Can anyone help me with a design and is it possible to build a box inside your trunk

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 565 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...