LT.Smoke Posted September 10, 2013 Author Report Posted September 10, 2013 Well looks like I am going back to court lol... She appealed the ruling the same day so lets go round 2 Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
LT.Smoke Posted October 27, 2013 Author Report Posted October 27, 2013 Monday is the big day in court for the 2nd time... I guess my ex is ready to lose again. I still have the Guardian ad litem on my side because I provide stability for my daughter... Best part is I was holding off filing for support because as far as I knew my ex didnt have a job and had no income but she went on record saying she had income so come Monday after court I am filing for child support Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Keith77 Posted October 27, 2013 Report Posted October 27, 2013 Good luck bro. Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Rockford96 Posted October 27, 2013 Report Posted October 27, 2013 Good luck man! My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
dionysus Posted October 27, 2013 Report Posted October 27, 2013 Congratulations!!! I've had my son full custody since just before he was 3, and he will be 10 January 21st! I know how hard, long, and frustrating the process is! Take that big sigh of relief and enjoy your daughter bro!!! Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
LT.Smoke Posted October 27, 2013 Author Report Posted October 27, 2013 Well at least I can say the system isnt so fucked up that the father's have NO chance to get their kids... It just seems to be much more of an uphill battle. But in my case it was a fight but from the beginning things seemed to be more on my favor due to having a job and stability Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Keith77 Posted October 27, 2013 Report Posted October 27, 2013 One of my friends has had full custody of his boy since he was a baby. His son is now 11 and has never asked about his mom cause he doesnt know any different. You dont see it often but it does happen. Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
LT.Smoke Posted October 27, 2013 Author Report Posted October 27, 2013 One of my friends has had full custody of his boy since he was a baby. His son is now 11 and has never asked about his mom cause he doesnt know any different. You dont see it often but it does happen. Apparently the state of Va is very pro mother and the judge in JDR even told me this but he also said on the flip side they're not going to leave a child with a mother of she doesnt provide the necessary materials and the father does. Which I do... He just said that more times than not the mother has an easier time winning than the father Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
dionysus Posted October 27, 2013 Report Posted October 27, 2013 One of my friends has had full custody of his boy since he was a baby. His son is now 11 and hassle never asked about his mom cause he doesnt know any different. You dont see it often but it does happen. Yeah my sons about the same his mom hasn't been in his life since I got him, and by her choice she met some rich dude and moved to China with him and never looked back. She doesn't call him or anything, he's never known different she left him a lil before he was 3 and he will be 10 in Jan. So he never got to know her, I've been with the girl I'm with since my son was 4 and that's the only mother figure he's even known, he loves her and she loves him so I feel greatful that not only do I get to raise my son but that's he's gotten to grow up in a home with two parents. I still don't get how his mom could just up and leave him and never look back no contact or anything. I know her mom and we still talk and she sees her grandson so its not like her daughter has any excuse of not knowing how to get whole of us! Even with that still had to go thru a ton of custody stuff with the court, like if she's not fighting me for him then why? I know CO is a mothers state but geez. Good luck bro your fighting for your child so that alone shows youre a good dad, you'll get custody bro! My fingers ate crossed! Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
LT.Smoke Posted October 27, 2013 Author Report Posted October 27, 2013 One of my friends has had full custody of his boy since he was a baby. His son is now 11 and hassle never asked about his mom cause he doesnt know any different. You dont see it often but it does happen. Yeah my sons about the same his mom hasn't been in his life since I got him, and by her choice she met some rich dude and moved to China with him and never looked back. She doesn't call him or anything, he's never known different she left him a lil before he was 3 and he will be 10 in Jan. So he never got to know her, I've been with the girl I'm with since my son was 4 and that's the only mother figure he's even known, he loves her and she loves him so I feel greatful that not only do I get to raise my son but that's he's gotten to grow up in a home with two parents. I still don't get how his mom could just up and leave him and never look back no contact or anything. I know her mom and we still talk and she sees her grandson so its not like her daughter has any excuse of not knowing how to get whole of us! Even with that still had to go thru a ton of custody stuff with the court, like if she's not fighting me for him then why? I know CO is a mothers state but geez. Good luck bro your fighting for your child so that alone shows youre a good dad, you'll get custody bro! My fingers ate crossed! Well I already have custody bro... I am just going back to court to defend myself and KEEP custody.. I won custody of my daughter back in September... The same day after the case my ex appealed the decision so this is why we are going back to court Monday... I am the same way I have been with my fiancee since my daughter was roughly 2.5yrs old so she knows and loves my fiancee and to be quite honest my fiancee has been more of a mother figure to her than her own mother... After court I am filing for the support petition... After all this is said and done I am getting my god damn divorce finalized... Before anyone goes jumping down my throat my ex and i have been legally seperated for over 3 yrs but the bitch wont sign the damn papers EVEN THOUGH she wanted the divorce... Yes I am engaged to my current lady but she understands the situation and was ok with it she could have easily said not until you get divorced... So anyways after i get Child support i am calling a lawyer that does Divorces in 2 weeks for $510 ... No court appearances just email all documents to the lawyer and VOILA Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.