ImortalZomby Posted September 3, 2013 Report Posted September 3, 2013 Got my first ticket today was going 39 on a 25. This being my first ticket the officer told me i should take the online driving school thing and gave me a number so i dont get a point on my license and not go on the insurance. So that being said what would be the fee for speeding in san francisco? if anyone got one? I cant seem to find a average rate i just find other stuff related or useless stuff but not pricing. And cool thing he was a cool cop not like those douchbag cops. Too bad he didnt give me a warning . And even cooler thing he complimented on my sound system haha he said i could hear you coming from all the way up the mountain bumping your tunes. You must have some big speakers back there. And i said wow really? Thanks i had them on -10 and he was like wow i could still hear them. haha
big dee Posted September 3, 2013 Report Posted September 3, 2013 Being your first ticket an how fast you wS going they should drop it to a non moving violation an it will not go on insurance or record. That's how it is where I live anyways. I just got one a few months ago and my record was clean and they droped mine down . WAy cheaper too
ImortalZomby Posted September 3, 2013 Author Report Posted September 3, 2013 how long would that take to be a non moving violation?
Blue Posted September 3, 2013 Report Posted September 3, 2013 For my first speeding ticket I was 15 over and it was about 400 bucks if I remember right. It also depends on where you were speeding to I believe. School zone they probably won't drop it. formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
ImortalZomby Posted September 3, 2013 Author Report Posted September 3, 2013 Wow and no i wasnt near a school zone
big dee Posted September 4, 2013 Report Posted September 4, 2013 14 over depending on your record being clean they might work with you . But I can't be for sure on your state laws
RooTxBeeR Posted September 4, 2013 Report Posted September 4, 2013 Just do the online traffic safety school. The only option you have I'm sure, same thing happened to me. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Tebo Posted September 5, 2013 Report Posted September 5, 2013 I always use a lawyer for my tickets in ny it's a must, pay the man and you get no points, but then you have to pay the man again when your fines show up. My last one was dropped to a loud muffler 80$ for the court charge and 70 for the actual fine. 04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4 excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator
RyanJ Posted September 5, 2013 Report Posted September 5, 2013 My first ticket was a no left turn between blah blah and blah blah. I went to court. Took pictures of the sign cuse it was hard to see. Dressed nicely and used manners. Dismissed my case MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.