Jump to content

SMD Folding @ Home Team


Recommended Posts

Posted

im running on my laptop with nvidia quadro k1000 and i7 and my old ass comp with amd athlon and nvidia 9400gt

My SPL to SQ Build Log

Vehicle:
1997 Dodge Dakota Ext Cab 4x4 2009 Dodge Journey SXT
5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6
Stock Alt

Equipment:

Headunit- Alpine CDE-147BT

Mids/Highs Amp- JL Audio G6600 Class AB 6 Channel

Sub Amp- Hifonics BRZ1700.1D @ 2 Ohms Taramps DSP3000.1D

Sub- Hertz Hi Energy 12" HX300D SounDrive SDA3 12

Tweeters- Rockford Fosgate Power Series Silk Domes Hertz Hi-Energy

Mids- Dayton Audio Reference 4" Full Range Drivers 

Midbass- Silver Flute 6.5" Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5"

Processor- MiniDSP 2x4

RCA- 6 channels of SounDrive HF series

Wire- EB Flex 2/0

 

-Member of Team SounDrive

Posted

laptop i have roughly 13000 ppd and the tower i have a whopping 300 ppd. might put it on the other tower with amd fx8350 and msi raedon hd7970 i think it is. should i put it on that one? configure to run light when not in use.

My SPL to SQ Build Log

Vehicle:
1997 Dodge Dakota Ext Cab 4x4 2009 Dodge Journey SXT
5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6
Stock Alt

Equipment:

Headunit- Alpine CDE-147BT

Mids/Highs Amp- JL Audio G6600 Class AB 6 Channel

Sub Amp- Hifonics BRZ1700.1D @ 2 Ohms Taramps DSP3000.1D

Sub- Hertz Hi Energy 12" HX300D SounDrive SDA3 12

Tweeters- Rockford Fosgate Power Series Silk Domes Hertz Hi-Energy

Mids- Dayton Audio Reference 4" Full Range Drivers 

Midbass- Silver Flute 6.5" Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5"

Processor- MiniDSP 2x4

RCA- 6 channels of SounDrive HF series

Wire- EB Flex 2/0

 

-Member of Team SounDrive

Posted

Lets get some more members to join. I'm running 3 machines currently. Totalling maybe 25-30k ppd.

My SPL to SQ Build Log

Vehicle:
1997 Dodge Dakota Ext Cab 4x4 2009 Dodge Journey SXT
5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6
Stock Alt

Equipment:

Headunit- Alpine CDE-147BT

Mids/Highs Amp- JL Audio G6600 Class AB 6 Channel

Sub Amp- Hifonics BRZ1700.1D @ 2 Ohms Taramps DSP3000.1D

Sub- Hertz Hi Energy 12" HX300D SounDrive SDA3 12

Tweeters- Rockford Fosgate Power Series Silk Domes Hertz Hi-Energy

Mids- Dayton Audio Reference 4" Full Range Drivers 

Midbass- Silver Flute 6.5" Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5"

Processor- MiniDSP 2x4

RCA- 6 channels of SounDrive HF series

Wire- EB Flex 2/0

 

-Member of Team SounDrive

Posted

laptop i have roughly 13000 ppd and the tower i have a whopping 300 ppd. might put it on the other tower with amd fx8350 and msi raedon hd7970 i think it is. should i put it on that one? configure to run light when not in use.

That 7970 is a really good card to fold on. Try adding the client-type advanced flag for that card's slot, some people report 60k+ PPD with that card pulling advanced WU's.

I should probably edit the first post with some of the useful flags

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

Posted

laptop i have roughly 13000 ppd and the tower i have a whopping 300 ppd. might put it on the other tower with amd fx8350 and msi raedon hd7970 i think it is. should i put it on that one? configure to run light when not in use.

That 7970 is a really good card to fold on. Try adding the client-type advanced flag for that card's slot, some people report 60k+ PPD with that card pulling advanced WU's.

I should probably edit the first post with some of the useful flags

I was off by a series. I've got the 7870. Running gpu and cpu overclock. I'd fold on laptop cuz its actually more powerful but only can do it at home while plugged in.

My SPL to SQ Build Log

Vehicle:
1997 Dodge Dakota Ext Cab 4x4 2009 Dodge Journey SXT
5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6
Stock Alt

Equipment:

Headunit- Alpine CDE-147BT

Mids/Highs Amp- JL Audio G6600 Class AB 6 Channel

Sub Amp- Hifonics BRZ1700.1D @ 2 Ohms Taramps DSP3000.1D

Sub- Hertz Hi Energy 12" HX300D SounDrive SDA3 12

Tweeters- Rockford Fosgate Power Series Silk Domes Hertz Hi-Energy

Mids- Dayton Audio Reference 4" Full Range Drivers 

Midbass- Silver Flute 6.5" Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5"

Processor- MiniDSP 2x4

RCA- 6 channels of SounDrive HF series

Wire- EB Flex 2/0

 

-Member of Team SounDrive

Posted

laptop i have roughly 13000 ppd and the tower i have a whopping 300 ppd. might put it on the other tower with amd fx8350 and msi raedon hd7970 i think it is. should i put it on that one? configure to run light when not in use.

That 7970 is a really good card to fold on. Try adding the client-type advanced flag for that card's slot, some people report 60k+ PPD with that card pulling advanced WU's.

I should probably edit the first post with some of the useful flags

I was off by a series. I've got the 7870. Running gpu and cpu overclock. I'd fold on laptop cuz its actually more powerful but only can do it at home while plugged in.

The 7870 is still good for about 40k on advanced WU's. The science appreciates any/all donations of computer time no matter how big or small. :)

Fold on

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

Posted

I know it uses CUDA, is there any special commands I can run to increase proccessing? I have it running on two quad servers right now and a desktop. Does it by default use all the GPU's?

Posted

I've got a GTX570 overclocked a tad... I've got it all setup just waiting for it to start doing it's thing.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 6115 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...