Novak Posted September 6, 2013 Report Posted September 6, 2013 I was wanting to upgrade from 2 e8v3 on a mrxm100 alpine mono so I looked around and noticed sundown had a new sub line the x series I saw the price and I ordered it so I have the sundown x-12 d4 and I went to look up some specs, now my problem is I don't know where to start with the box I know ill tune to mid 30s so like 33 or 35hz but as for the size of the box no idea I have built boxes for many set ups but not one with a sub like this 98 honda civic hx build in process have need sundown x-12 d4 more sound deadening sundown saz1500d v2 alternator (mechman) sky high 1/0 w/ big 3 false walls and fiberglassing amp rack (half done) and box processor kicker zx 200.4 (mids/highs) infinity reference components trunk lid rear deck and rear quarter panels deadened kinetic hc1400 under the hood (picking up 2 more late Jan early feb) check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wF0CV2NaX4 November 9th, 2013 metered 140.3 at Midwest audio &detailing sealed on dash w/ termlab (w/ old alpine amp, new amp yet to be metered)
Novak Posted September 6, 2013 Author Report Posted September 6, 2013 specs are re------3.7 ohm fs------24.35 qes---.37 qms---4.38 qts----.35 le------3.76mH sd-----457cm^2 vas---38.02L bl-----22.35 na mms-333g cms--127 um/n sens-83.35 db 1250 rms 98 honda civic hx build in process have need sundown x-12 d4 more sound deadening sundown saz1500d v2 alternator (mechman) sky high 1/0 w/ big 3 false walls and fiberglassing amp rack (half done) and box processor kicker zx 200.4 (mids/highs) infinity reference components trunk lid rear deck and rear quarter panels deadened kinetic hc1400 under the hood (picking up 2 more late Jan early feb) check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wF0CV2NaX4 November 9th, 2013 metered 140.3 at Midwest audio &detailing sealed on dash w/ termlab (w/ old alpine amp, new amp yet to be metered)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.