Second Skin Audio

CleanSierra's build log Fosgate Regular cab!!!

CleanSierra

Make it happen yo! your down to like 36hrs, toss out the pretty and get with the function :)

Make it happen yo! your down to like 36hrs, toss out the pretty and get with the function :)

I can do both :)

There WILL be paint on this box when I get it in the truck.

Aight, we'll see! LOL!!! I will leave you alone and let you get to work.

Looks great man. I'm tired of seeing people with half-assed bodywork on their boxes and panels. Glad you did it right. It really shows how far you took it.

Thank you, it means a LOT coming from you. It's not in the level like yours, I don't have my compressor hooked up so I can't shoot automotive paint, otherwise I would. It's crazy because those top two pictures in primer, the top edge looks wavy, but it definitely isn't. The last picture shows the line of the box width and its perfectly straight

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Even though you can shoot it with automotive paint, couldnt you add a couple more coats, wet sand, and then polish it with a buffer? I saw a vid online yrs ago where a guy polished spray paint on mdf to a smooth high gloss finish.

I could color sand and buff but I don't want put that much time into it ;) (as if I don't put ENOUGH time into my boxes as it is)

You'll see it up close Smoove and you'll see the flaws. It will be finer though for in the cab of a truck. It's not like crazy light gets in there ever to really show the little things. I'm getting antsy to hear it though :peepwall:

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived