SnowDrifter Posted September 14, 2013 Author Report Posted September 14, 2013 I guess now my question is.... What happens when they put your dog down? Do you get to be with him or is he taken off into another room? Painless? ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Nightshade Posted September 14, 2013 Report Posted September 14, 2013 I would hate to see you voluntarily put your dog down because of this issue. Talk to the vet and give him time. Its possible he may never recover but I wouldn't quite go the route of ending his life so quickly. I consider my dogs my family and the last thing I would do to a family member having seizures is end their life. I know its hard to see him this way but you won't be able to get him back. Good luck and sleep on the idea and see how you feel about it. 2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo 1 Sundown Audio SCV2000 1 Sundown Audio X15 V2 1 XS Power D3100 Audio Control LC6i Stock Deck 146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz 2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore ChampionHighest NSPL Scores to date:154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz
bbeljefe Posted September 14, 2013 Report Posted September 14, 2013 ↑ What Nightshade said. Talk to your vet and make sure you give your friend a fighting chance at hanging around. If money is an issue but there is hope for him, most vets will work with you. But if it is not something that can be treated, you have the option of doing whatever you prefer. I've been there and as hard as it was, I'm glad I was there for my dog to see me as the last thing she saw. And maybe that's all just human emotion and the dog didn't care what was going on but in my experience, they do. They dole out unconditional love, admiration and affection for us throughout their lifetimes and the least we can do for them is the same, so if that's what has to happen, do what you think you think is best for your friend and don't be afraid to shed a tear. I know I won't be. Best of luck to both of you. Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc Instagram: audioanarchyllc Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.