Hammah Posted September 8, 2013 Author Report Posted September 8, 2013 @skullz will definitely look into that. but the only reason why I picked these 2 was my buddy got a deal on it with installion.
Swaggasaur Posted September 8, 2013 Report Posted September 8, 2013 Sundown components BHE Wall Build TEAM DC Audio TEAM XS POWER1986 Monte Carlo KMC Nova's 20"4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones2 DC 5k'sPioneer PRS 8010 Audio Technix 6 XS Power D3100's 1 XS Power D3400 Mechman 220a Alternator
Karkov Posted September 8, 2013 Report Posted September 8, 2013 I got Rockford Fosgate Power T3 component sets and love them. 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
bcbrassard Posted September 8, 2013 Report Posted September 8, 2013 T2S are under $200 a pair and great speakers. Clean power allows for a clean loud system. RF & you'll be happy!
Hammah Posted September 8, 2013 Author Report Posted September 8, 2013 Thanks guys for the input just went to the shop n listened to both of them. Rockford punch tweeter hits real bright more high then anything and type R is more mid sound nothing special. But I heard the JL audio c2s and I gotta say I was impressed just have to pay $30 more for each set and think its worth it. T2 n T3 way outta my league thanks again
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.