Strangeduck's Minecraft Server (rules and whitelist request)

This server is mainly creative mode,

I have setup some permissions on my server. The default group starts as survival and works just like regular survival but TNT is not allowed. (includes the explosive minecart)

For those who want it, you can ask for creative but you will still not have access to tnt, you have to log a bit of time to get creative mode too.

This helps us weed out the griefers.

Anyone wants a whitelist just ask in this thread.

My rules are:

A. NO griefing
1. If you see a wall or a line of torches or a fence, that is reserved land. No building allowed inside that area. (includes above or below)
2. You can mark out your own area to build with torches, fence, or a wall. (anywhere you like as long as it's not already taken)
3. Please be considerate when marking an area. (this means don't take 10,000 x 10,000 blocks of space)
4. Please be considerate if you build near a reserved area. (people don't build huge eyesores 1 block away from their area)
5. Blatant disregard for rule 4 will be considered griefing and bans will be given
6. You are not required to mark out an area to build. If you build on unclaimed land without a claim you are giving anyone permission to build there.

Hopefully these rules are clear enough, please ask if you have questions about them. This is a fun server to play on as long as we don't harass other players. A little respect goes a long way.

I'll check on this thread tomorrow. I am posting this at about 3am so i am going to bed.

Server IP: 68.68.156.131

When logging on for the first time type the following

/rules

/acceptrules

Edited by strangeduck

can I use a runescape account? :D

Edited by Dwn4BassAlan

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

how do you get survival?

I can switch you to survival if you want it

yea do it, that would be cool.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Me too. Survival. !!!

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

But then again my maze will be gone :(

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415